(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of opening a new "buying advise" post for just one thing I'd much rather ask here since it's related to a used/refurbished item.
What's a good/reasonable price to buy a used/refurb i7-3770 (non-K) CPU now if I can find it locally?

8 month old iphone 11 pro. How much should I be expecting?
Instead of opening a new "buying advise" post for just one thing I'd much rather ask here since it's related to a used/refurbished item.
What's a good/reasonable price to buy a used/refurb i7-3770 (non-K) CPU now if I can find it locally?
I bought a used 3570k for 3k like 5 years ago so you should look at the 2k-3k range.
I have another question, im getting an oow 1080 and a 2 year warranty 1660super at the same price. What should I go for?

Last edited:
It's not preference...it's seller's market on low end. If you can find a individually owned chip you can bargain. But not with retailers and resellers.
Okay so maybe this isnt viable for op but what I did was I went to a laptop repair guy, yk the one with tons of dead stuff on their desk and asked for proccessors he had pulled from those laptops, found insane "deals" On these older intel proc.

Okay so maybe this isnt viable for op but what I did was I went to a laptop repair guy, yk the one with tons of dead stuff on their desk and asked for proccessors he had pulled from those laptops, found insane "deals" On these older intel proc.
If it's in Delhi then please direct me, thanks!

Guys, asus b550i one year old. Bought for 21k. In warranty, bill box everything available. Does 11k sounds good for the selling price?

Now I am in two-day set of mind, wait for AM5 or upgrade to a 5900x. Planning to sell the following -

P8P67 Pro
12GB DDR3 RAM
Cooler master Storm Trooper
Cooler master Real Power Pro 700 watts SMPS.

None under warranty. I'll got for a small form factor cabinet or a setup.

How much would a Corsair SF450 Platinum SFX PSU go for? Purchased in Feb 2022 and has ~6.5 years warranty left.

Last edited:
Now I am in two-day set of mind, wait for AM5 or upgrade to a 5900x. Planning to sell the following -

P8P67 Pro
12GB DDR3 RAM
Cooler master Storm Trooper
Cooler master Real Power Pro 700 watts SMPS.

None under warranty. I'll got for a small form factor cabinet or a setup.
Don't wait and buy now, upgrade in couple of years when revision 2 of AM5 are out (stable and mature products)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back