(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be selling my XSPC X2O 750 Dual 5.25” Bay Reservoir Pump. Got it for about 50 Pounds (3.3k) shipped about a month or so ago and have used it only for a month. any ideas taking into account the low user base for water cooling?

^ about 2.5-3k for the processor !

dont know bout the mobo !

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

vivacious_tg said:
1 year old kingston 2*2GB ddr2 800 RAMS

How much I can expect for these?
about 1500 each !

crazywheeler said:
How much will i get for a April 09 Nokia N82 black in good condition with complete box & accessories??
bought it for 18000.
i'd say about 7k ! :)

Guys, contemplating selling the CPU,Cooler, Mobo, Ram, GPU in my siggy, all parts were bough a couple years back from Newegg USA, except the Tru 90i was bought from Itwares. Please let me know how much I can sell them for, pls list individual prices. Thanks.

Jasku said:
Guys, contemplating selling the CPU,Cooler, Mobo, Ram, GPU in my siggy, all parts were bough a couple years back from Newegg USA, except the Tru 90i was bought from Itwares. Please let me know how much I can sell them for, pls list individual prices. Thanks.
suggestions pls peeps.

E8500 - 4.5~5k, TRU 90i - 1.5k~, Asus P5Q Deluxe - 4.5k~5k, G.Skill 2x2 GB 1066Mhz - 3.8~4k, Visiontek 4870 - 6k~

Guys, contemplating selling the CPU,Cooler, Mobo, Ram, GPU in my siggy, all parts were bough a couple years back from Newegg USA

BIKeINSTEIN said:
17" widescreenscreen, decent onboard gfx, 2GB 667, 240GB (or 250GB?), remote and Genuine OS, etc?
I say 20K easily or maybe more.
Some recent sales were looking at 20K for a much lower configs recently iirc.

A lil lower than the sum of all prices for cpu+MOBO+RAM as a combo discount, esp if selling to some genuine end-user and not any dealer.
Cabinet+psu price to be decided after you post model numbers. :)
This is the actual cabinet (with PSU) Antec SLK3700 mid-tower Case | silentpcreview.com --> SLK3700AMB. I will get back again with the exact motherboard model no. Please help me out with what would be a reasonable price for the cabinet. Its in perfect condition along with the PSU.

Thanks for the help.
buddingwhizkid said:
^ about 2.5-3k for the processor !
dont know bout the mobo !

about 1500 each !

i'd say about 7k ! :)

How much warranty left on the 2 2*2 Kingston ? If warranty is there I would be willing to buy it. Do let me know. Thanks.

VinayaK said:
This is the actual cabinet (with PSU) Antec SLK3700 mid-tower Case | silentpcreview.com --> SLK3700AMB. I will get back again with the exact motherboard model no. Please help me out with what would be a reasonable price for the cabinet. Its in perfect condition along with the PSU.

Thanks for the help.
My Motherboard is the ASUS A8N SLI. The Asus fan (nBridge) is not working. I have put a seperate small fan over it.

Thanks again for d help :).

http://www.tomshw.it/guides/hardware/motherboard/20050531/images/asus-a8n-sli-big.jpg

1) Fiio E1.Rarely used , as good as new :p.

2) iPhone 2G 16GB - replaced with new LCD and body.

Desecrator said:
^At least 12~13k for the 2G 16GB IMO depending on the condition of the back. :p
The back would be as good as new as I am getting a complete housing replacement worth ~1.5k. Its one of those OEM metal body housing which looks like the original. Anyways lets see , I was expecting 12-14k as well ;).

SidhuScorpion said:
E8500 - 4.5~5k, TRU 90i - 1.5k~, Asus P5Q Deluxe - 4.5k~5k, G.Skill 2x2 GB 1066Mhz - 3.8~4k, Visiontek 4870 - 6k~

thank you sidhu, will i have a notable performance boost, if i get a phenom ii 965 + decent 700/890 mobo + 4gb ddr3 and stick with my 4870?? on the other hand, if I just get a 5830/5850 with my current config?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back