WTB Nintendo Wii

raksrules

Elite
Mid life crisis. Want to buy Nintendo wii with preferably motion plus controller (no clue how much better they are compared to non motion plus, if someone can enlighten, please do so).
Need at least 2 controllers.
My location is Mumbai.
Having limited success on olx ans fb marketplace.
Any place you can recommend in Mumbai, that too is welcome.

Mid life crisis. Want to buy Nintendo wii with preferably motion plus controller (no clue how much better they are compared to non motion plus, if someone can enlighten, please do so).
Need at least 2 controllers.
My location is Mumbai.
Having limited success on olx ans fb marketplace.
Any place you can recommend in Mumbai, that too is welcome.

I recently bought a Nintendo switch and the Joy Cons have motion censors in them. I was shocked to see I required to make throwing gestures to catch pokemon in Lets Go Eevee...
Also Wii eStore is set to close on March 27, 2023... So basically no new games at that point...
I would suggest you buy a Nintendo Switch (If you can find a v1, you can jailbreak and play free games too)

I recently bought a Nintendo switch and the Joy Cons have motion censors in them. I was shocked to see I required to make throwing gestures to catch pokemon in Lets Go Eevee...
Also Wii eStore is set to close on March 27, 2023... So basically no new games at that point...
I would suggest you buy a Nintendo Switch (If you can find a v1, you can jailbreak and play free games too)

What should be approx cost of V1 and does it connect to tv and for jailbreak does it require any hardware mod like chip etc?
Also can I play motion games as my main motto is to use motion games like say tennis or golf or racing and such. Where physical actions are involved.

Back