Nintendo Revolution is Officially Nintendo Wii

Wolfff

Adept
Oct 5, 2005
www.alfagifts.com
Nintendo had this to say:

Introducing … Wii.

As in “we.â€

While the code-name “Revolution†expressed our direction, Wii represents the answer.

Wii will break down that wall that separates video game players from everybody else.

Wii will put people more in touch with their games … and each other. But you’re probably asking: What does the name mean?

Wii sounds like “we,†which emphasizes this console is for everyone.

Wii can easily be remembered by people around the world, no matter what language they speak. No confusion. No need to abbreviate. Just Wii.

Wii has a distinctive “ii†spelling that symbolizes both the unique controllers and the image of people gathering to play.

And Wii, as a name and a console, brings something revolutionary to the world of video games that sets it apart from the crowd.

So that’s Wii. But now Nintendo needs you.

Because, it’s really not about you or me.

It’s about Wii.

And together, Wii will change everything.

---------------------------------------

Umm, Mom I dont wanna have dinner, Im playing with my we!! :rofl:

Nikhil

Skilled
Mar 29, 2005
www.techenclave.com
Umm, Mom I dont wanna have dinner, Im playing with my we!!

:rofl: :rofl:

This sucks man!!!! What the heck is their problem?? Revolution was a reall nice name..... Wii?? OMG!!!

Guy says to another guy: My wii is at home. Want to come home and play with my WII ?? :rofl: :rofl:

Params7

Skilled
Mar 18, 2005
"Hey, got a wi?"

"Yes i do have one what about you?"

"no i don't have a wi"

This is the just the beginning. Revolution was the perfect name for the console.

hunt3r

Skilled
Feb 17, 2006
Nothing else to say. Revolution was a cool name. I didnt even know that it was the code name.

One more joke, what do u cal two revolutions? Wii Wii :p

hmasalia

Adept
Sep 5, 2005
hunt3r said:
Nothing else to say. Revolution was a cool name. I didnt even know that it was the code name.

One more joke, what do u cal two revolutions? Wii Wii :p

LOL!!! GOOD ONE....
EVEN I THINK REVOLUTION WAS GOOD NAME