Nintendo DS consoles price

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
It appears that my old GBA SP console is not working properly anymore.
So i checked only for DS consoles. There is one on flipkart, a DS Lite, which costs 2750rs but i connot view it. Is it genuine? While the others available on ebay and elsewhere cost a lot. How much does a DS Lite cost nowadays? I'm not in Delhi so cannot check Palika.
I also need a source to procure games from, need not be brand new. But the console must be brand new and i might need the accessories also like casing, charger etc.
I'm not looking for 3DS but the standard old DS, the slim one which is the Lite version.

@iPwnz - A DS Lite or DSi will cost you around 6-7.5K or lower depending on source.

For games get a FlashKart. I am using a R4 on my DS Lite. Download games and copy them onto a micro sd put it in the flashkart and play.

If you are planning to play your gba games then get a DS Lite and not DSi or DSi XL

@iPwnz - A DS Lite or DSi will cost you around 6-7.5K or lower depending on source.

For games get a FlashKart. I am using a R4 on my DS Lite. Download games and copy them onto a micro sd put it in the flashkart and play.

If you are planning to play your gba games then get a DS Lite and not DSi or DSi XL
Thanks for the reply.
I did heard about the flashkart. Will it work with games like Pokemon Black and White? Or only games meant for the DS (minus the 3D games). The ROMs might not be found online. Sorry man console noob here. New 3DS cost about 11k import. I'll ask someone to check Palika for the old DS Lite.
I'm playing Pokemon Light Platinum on my Symbian phone and Pokemon Diamodnd on my PC at present.

You can play almost all games that came out for the DS using a flashkart except a few like Mario & Luigi Bowser's or Sonic colors that don't work because of added security but you can try finding a patched rom. Also some games like Castlevania Portrait of Ruin are known to have freezing issues. But these games constitute of just 5% so you still have access to the remainder.

You can play almost all games that came out for the DS using a flashkart except a few like Mario & Luigi Bowser's or Sonic colors that don't work because of added security but you can try finding a patched rom. Also some games like Castlevania Portrait of Ruin are known to have freezing issues. But these games constitute of just 5% so you still have access to the remainder.
Exactly, thats what I agree too!

@iPwnz - Got myself the new 3DS XL with a Sky3DS. Consider that as well. Firmware I have got is a 9.0 so Gateway also an option and I will switch to that when I have the moolah.

Back