NFS Most Wanted makes it to stores

Apex

Skilled
Electronic Arts today revved its engine once again with the release of the latest Need for Speed game. Titled Need for Speed Most Wanted, the racer is covering all tracks by appearing on the PlayStation 2, Xbox, Xbox 360, GameCube, DS, Game Boy Advance, PSP, and PC. The game was developed north of the border at EA Canada in Vancouver, British Columbia.

Fans familiar with the series will recognize the high-octane street racing of the franchise as drivers take on other wanted drivers and evade the fuzz of the fictional city Rockport. There are more than three dozen licensed cars, including wheels from manufacturers Porsche, Lamborghini, and BMW, all of which are customizable.

The Need for Speed series has been on the lam for 10 years now, and in commemoration of a decade on the run, EA is releasing a special edition of the game called Need for Speed Most Wanted Black Edition for the PS2, Xbox, and PC. The Black Edition features exclusive cars, behind-the-scenes footage, and concept art.

The PSP edition, subtitled Most Wanted 5-1-0, includes the exclusive mode Tuner Takedown, in which gamers can jump into a police cruiser and pursue illegal street racers.

Need for Speed Most Wanted is rated T for Teen on the Xbox, Xbox 360, PS2, GameCube, and PC, E10+ for Everyone 10 and Older for the PSP, and E for Everyone for the DS and GBA. The Xbox, PS2, GameCube, PC (Black Edition only), and PSP versions retail for $49.99, the Xbox 360 and Black Editions of the Xbox and PS2 versions sell for $59.99, the DS version costs $34.99, and the GBA edition retails for $29.99.

Oh so it 'finally makes' it to the stores. I thought it would reach the stores anyway without any problem.

Fantastic peice of info QuickFire.

Really didnt knew abt Black Edition thing wtg EA.

So QF which version of NFS MW r u getting , me looking forward to getting my hands on the Black Edition.

Quad Master said:
Fantastic peice of info QuickFire.

Really didnt knew abt Black Edition thing wtg EA.

So QF which version of NFS MW r u getting , me looking forward to getting my hands on the Black Edition.

lol..am not sure..

will try and get the PC black edition ;)

Back