Android Nexus 5X boot loop issue

thawfu666

Adept
Hey guys, I'm sure some of you would have heard. Some Nexus 5X has been undergoing boot loop issues after updating to Nougat. It's not a software fault and LG USA is offering the full refund for those who have purchased. My sister's phone is also experiencing the same issues, and when I approached the LG service center, they have denied replacing it (in spite of me having a bill). What options do I have? It's an LG Nexus 5X 32GB H790 purchased from Los Angeles last vacation. Please help!

Hey guys, I'm sure some of you would have heard. Some Nexus 5X has been undergoing boot loop issues after updating to Nougat. It's not a software fault and LG USA is offering the full refund for those who have purchased. My sister's phone is also experiencing the same issues, and when I approached the LG service center, they have denied replacing it (in spite of me having a bill). What options do I have? It's an LG Nexus 5X 32GB H790 purchased from Los Angeles last vacation. Please help!
LG India will not replace the phone as it was bought overseas, As most of the electronics bought overseas does not carry international warranty.

You can manually flash the factory image from the link below and see if that helps if not then u have to get the mother board replaced which will cost around 9k.

Bullhead for Nexus 5X

https://developers.google.com/android/images

^^Which firmware should I flash?[DOUBLEPOST=1480951237][/DOUBLEPOST]And even if I give it for a refund in the USA, the warranty in my sister's phone is already over! Will they still offer a replacement or a refund?

Last edited:
Back