Nexus 4 and hopshopgo

shaunak

Adept
Im considering buying a Nexus 4 [that's currently $300 retail]

I was wondering if anybody here has used hopshopgo for mobile phones. Particularly with regards to the duty charged by Indian customs. What is the duty rate like? What about HSG's shipping?

( Thanks for the PM - perhaps you can post the first part here so others searching will find it ? )

And do you know the specifics of the duty rate? In terms of percentage?

Nexus 4 8gb is 299$+14$ Google shipping plus taxes(no tax for hopshopgo address) .. Hopshopgo rates(for first 500g) are 21$ for standard shipping (6-8 days).. 25$ for express shipping (3-6 days).. 10%fuel surcharge, 1% mandatory insurance.

Customs is common for all and doesn't vary from different companies, it is calculated in india when package arrives here, it is cleared by fedex/dhl and has a flat 350/400 clearance fee...

Delhi customs is known to overcharge . Bangalore customs has been fair.. .. Also hopshopgo requires a mandatory paypal account for payment .

Let me know if u need me to get anything for you ,I am getting stuff from USA, can get for you too.

check this link for more info :-
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...in-india-from-google.html&hl=en&gl=in&strip=1

ive ordered through HSG and my HSG account has recieved it today, using fast delivery paying $27 right now should reach to me soon.

If you people dont want hussel i would advise use ishopinternational, they'll do everything for you ..you guys just have to pay them full amount i.e. including phone cost.

or else use comgateway if you dont have paypal, if you have paypal you can use HSG. Both are same companies anyways.

Back