new router..

lilboy

Adept
i need to buy a router wireless g, budget is around 2000 rs. if it is wireless n how much more i need to spend. is 'g' good for playing lan games at home. how about watching SD movies. i need good range in a diameter of 20 meters. thanks guys

I want to buy the Buffalo G125 in bombay could someone please give me the details of stores or dealers where I can get it. I tried calling a few shops in Lamington Road and most of them don't have Buffalo. Also, how much should I expect to pay for it ?

how much buffalo cost. i'm in thrissur, kerala. here they told me about 2 models dlink DIR-300(1950RS) AND netgear WGR-164(1750RS). which one should i go for. how about about this buffalo one.

thanks to dharmilstar for replying ....but concern is to get the best at the price point of 2000+500. is linksys one better than netgear for the money it demands

linksys wrt54g2>buffalo g125>wgr614

for ur needs, i think buffalo would be best but the availability is a big question.

regarding linksys and netgear above models, linksys has a wider range coverage than the netgear one. dont know much about lan gaming.

Back