photo0124g.jpg

photo0125zu.jpg

photo0127k.jpg

RIG DONE AND PICS ADDED

photo0130h.jpg

photo0131n.jpg

photo0129n.jpg

cpuzss.jpg

:p ... no its at vile parle DTDC branch ... I doubt they will send it home today ... will get it on monday surely ...

"SandyBridge went back to Sandy who lives under the bridge" :)

....well mine surely did.

Congrats Dude ...waiting for the rest.....

Have fun building :)

Thanks guys .. about the temps well this core temp doesn't show it properly ... cos it shows im on stock speed ... any other light application to check ? Everest is heavy so asking for something else .

^Stock speed? Did you revert back to the stock clocks? Cos I see the last screenshot says 4.4GHz.

PS: Did the Corsair XMS3 modules show any hesitation to the overclocking? I am not willing to push any further when I get my system but considering the G.Skill Ripjaws are around 1k higher, these seem to be a better bet for the value.

EDIT: Forgot to mention! Congrats. Seems like impatience got the better of you. :p

^i play it everyday in rcdc and duke :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Gannu said:
^Stock speed? Did you revert back to the stock clocks? Cos I see the last screenshot says 4.4GHz.

PS: Did the Corsair XMS3 modules show any hesitation to the overclocking? I am not willing to push any further when I get my system but considering the G.Skill Ripjaws are around 1k higher, these seem to be a better bet for the value.

EDIT: Forgot to mention! Congrats. Seems like impatience got the better of you. :p
yes it did :p ... also im not on stock speed but coretemp shows that i am ... lame ... . i checked bios also it shows 4.4 only .. coretemp aint working fine ... as for ram ocing i did not do it yet ... still using 1600mhz .. didnt feel the need to do it :p ... will do it for the heck of it and test it though :) .

Gannu said:

There's no need to OC the RAM with SB.
There was a recent article on TweakTown or something that showed how there was barely any difference in getting RAM faster than 1333MHz

stalker said:
There's no need to OC the RAM with SB.

There was a recent article on TweakTown or something that showed how there was barely any difference in getting RAM faster than 1333MHz
This 1 too - Improvement to report by overclocking or tightening the DDRIII timings

On AMD 1333MHz memory starts to become a bottleneck only with the NB above 2800Mhz. Its not worth bothering about.

My Ripjaws are 1600 7-7-7-21-29/1800 8-8-8-24-32 12hr Prime95 Blend stable @ 1.6x~ v. I'm sure there is lotsa headroom/more tweaking on Intel platform.

Back