New keyboard and mouse :D

Rahul

Skilled
finally got new keyboard and mouse

went for G5 but it was not available ......

anyways this shopping cost me much more than i thot ..... while coming back i lost my cell phone :(

AMD4Life said:
Congrats on the purchase mate.. :hap2:
The K/B looks great!! Review? ;)

PS: Use a better cam/cell cam to take the pics :p

waiting for my SLR :D .....
keyboard was 3900+vat and mouse 2495+vat

total arnd 6615

Hows the keyboard's build quality? Is the key back lighting good enough to be useful in the dark. I am myself thinking about this keyboard for a while. :D

lord_nemesis said:
Hows the keyboard's build quality? Is the key back lighting good enough to be useful in the dark. I am myself thinking about this keyboard for a while. :D

build quality is pretty good ...... keyboard is little heavy than the normal keyboards ...... and illumination of button is really good ..... perfect balance between too much and too little :D ..... and all keys are evenly illuminated ....

but i didn't like the feel of the buttons ...... the 400rs logitech MM keyboard felt better to me than this ..... but this can be personal preference ...... overall good keyboard but little overpriced :)

thanks everyone

@anish ..... haven't decided the model re(considering 2-3 model)...... will told my cousin to get one when he will return from US ..... but it wil take sometime :)

[PJ]

you lose some for gaining something else, you gain ur KB + mouse n SLR, and according to newtons 3rd law of motion, every action has equal and opposite reaction, so u losing ur cell was probably a reaction to what u had got. lol

[/PJ]

Back