New JVC Marshmallow(from PristineNote)

Status
Not open for further replies.

harpreet89

Disciple
Hello everyone, can anyone help me in buying a pair of New JVC Marshmallow(BLACK) from TE dealer PristineNote.

WTB-- JVC Marshmallow - The budget IEM for Rs.550 shipped !

http://www.techenclave.com/dealers-paradise/jvc-marshmallow-budget-iem-rs-550-a-180516.html

PristineNote only accepts cash transfer or NEFT transfer to his ICICI account.
Well, i dont have any resource to transfer money(no credit/debit card, no online banking facility)

The only option currently i have is Paypal transfer(have enough amount in it.). So, if anyone here can purchase that for me, i can transfer the equivalent amount of money to your paypal ID.
Or anyone living nearby my place, i can hand over money in cash.

I can't go for cash transfer as i cant go out to bank just to transfer money (Exam days, busy in studying but didn't want to miss the deal).

Now the trust factor comes in.So, if you are quite old member or having good rating on TE, i'll transfer the money in advance to your Paypal ID or handover the cash before you place order for me.

My location: New Delhi
(Nearby locations/landmarks..District Centre,JanakPuri, Tilak Nagar, PVR-Vikas Puri)
3 metro stations(Tilak nagar, JanakPuri-East, JanakPuri-West)

EDIT-->Payment sent to nehaladsul via paypal. Product received. Deal is closed now.

@skumar, thank for helping but i had already made payment to @nehaladsul and he will be placing order tomorrow.

That was a quick deal with nehaladsul (within 15-20 minutes.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back