New height of Self Appreciation, cheap Indian Politics Style!

Ashok from Patni Systems is going to Chicago(USA) for an onsite assignment.

His family wishes him luck

And just below that big load of names of all family members. First line for Chacha's, second for brother and below that rest of family members ( consolation price ) :p . This is masterpiece ad !

This is nothing. Our cable wallah had broadcast his daughters wedding live. Lol, I was wondering what the hell was going on back then. lulz.

those were the cable days :rofl:

brings back memories. all of a sudden blackouts without reason, to people's ceremonies, child's birthday etc being broadcast on that cable guys own movie channel.

SharekhaN said:
This is nothing. Our cable wallah had broadcast his daughters wedding live. Lol, I was wondering what the hell was going on back then. lulz.

Ohh ya...and i guess u might have called them to show live feeds of suhag raat too..right? :eek:hyeah:

Me was rolling on the floor after getting this very same image from a friend. Damn my cubicle mates came and saw this and then they were all rolling on the floor :bleh:

MAGNeT said:
Ohh ya...and i guess u might have called them to show live feeds of suhag raat too..right? :eek:hyeah:

:rofl::rofl:

Yeah our cable wallah also used to show wedding ceremony videos of some random people :p

djmykey said:
Me was rolling on the floor after getting this very same image from a friend. Damn my cubicle mates came and saw this and then they were all rolling on the floor :bleh:

Don't worry we would give a same ad for you when you go, with all TE members name below :p

Why din't this idea struck me when I went onsite...:'(

and if he's member here...he'll probably put up his visa and ticket as show-offs:D

He seems to be from poor family whose member never visited outside india. Let us not make fun out of it.
Its not been appreciated by politicians but from his own family.
What if they want to share their joy with others. We all welcomed sunita william for her arrival from space .Imagine a time when space journey will be so common and putting a banner for best wishes will be considered to be stupid.

pinga123 said:
He seems to be from poor family whose member never visited outside india. Let us not make fun out of it.
Its not been appreciated by politicians but from his own family.
What if they want to share their joy with others. We all welcomed sunita william for her arrival from space .Imagine a time when space journey will be so common and putting a banner for best wishes will be considered to be stupid.

Yes dude you have made a very good point here. I too never thought in that direction. Feeling guilty now. All the best to that guy for his American dream.

Back