it will keep you very very happy for long long time

do post pics
<

great build

it will keep you very very happy for long long time

do post pics
<

thanks a lot and for the help....

Why the M-ATX form factor? Why not a full sized board?

....why a full sized board over a m-ATX? For the needs..

..m waiting for him to post the pics but he has Oc'ed it to 4.7 already with max temps at 60'C 1.35volts with this borad,

and the GPUS is running great for em...I don't knoiw what he is missing out with those extra Pci slots, but how many use 'em anyway...?

..and I really can't think of anything else thats missed out on this board..more than anything its seeming great of OC'ing so far.

hey, here are a few pics, don't mind them cos just clicked them from my phone for the time being, would upload better quality ones later on.. and again thks everyone for the build..
<

img2012020200170i.jpg

img2012020200154.jpg

img2012020200151.jpg

img2012020200155.jpg

img2012020200160.jpg

img2012020200167.jpg

img2012012800139.jpg

hey, here are a few pics, don't mind them cos just clicked them from my phone for the time being, would upload better quality ones later on.. and again thks everyone for the build..
<

...your red sleeved cables should have come in by now...Call mom up and get 'em collectedf form my place.

<

pull off the piece of plastic in the last pic off your motherboard...may cause issues in the long run
<

great build and i hope your happy with it bro
<

pull off the piece of plastic in the last pic off your motherboard...may cause issues in the long run
<

great build and i hope your happy with it bro
<

We did, I think thats an old pic....not sure though.

@akashm-Congrats on the rig,#Infected so you've finally bought HX620,Happy gaming akashm hell yeah!!
<

No bro, I gave him my HX620, and got me the HX750. wanted some more head room form my WC Pumps etc

as I am planning on adding another loop to it
<
. And the HX620 was plenty for him.

[font=arial, sans-serif]@akashm-Congrats on the rig,#Infected so you've finally bought HX620,Happy gaming akashm hell yeah!! [/font]
<

thanks..

[font=arial, sans-serif]pull off the piece of plastic in the last pic off your motherboard...may cause issues in the long run [/font]
<

[font=arial, sans-serif]great build and i hope your happy with it bro [/font]
<
[font=arial, sans-serif] [/font]

okey, would do tht.. and am super happy with it..
<

the [font=arial, sans-serif]red sleeved cables have arrived, would be picking them up today and switching them in, would post some more pics after that
<
[/font]

Back