New business phone

Brendon

Skilled
Hi all, my dad wants to buy a business phone for about 13k. He wants something small and with a touchscreen. He is thinking about the A1200 Motoming. He wants something that isnt sluggish so the 312 Mhz processor on the 1200 fits the bill. But is there anything better in that range ?

P.S. Please dont suggest the E50. While it is a good phone, the font size is very small and my dad is over 60 so he wont be able to read that well. Plus he really wants a touch screen.

The P990i is great, but my dad wants to buy with bill and warranty which puts it out of reach. Plus the P990i is quite bulky while he wants a smaller phone.

Whats the price of the M600i ? I thought it was still retailing around 15.5k ? Thats a pretty good phone as it has got a bigger screen and it is slim as well.

+1 for the A1200. Its a nice phone and its got a lot of style too. One thing is that he has to open the flip to access the touchscreen.

Raghu.

Thanks for pointing out that offer. But it breaks almost everything that my dad wanted ! Its bulky, doesn't have a touchscreen & its not new ! :bleh:

@Rahgu - Thanks for replying, but the negative point you mentioned has become a plus point for my dad since it protects the screen when the phone is in his pocket along with many other things. Btw do you have this phone ? I want to know if many users have faced problems with this phone.

BF1983 said:
Whats the price of the M600i ? I thought it was still retailing around 15.5k ? Thats a pretty good phone as it has got a bigger screen and it is slim as well.

ya M60i looks very cool indeed especiallty in white and is quitre slim with bigger screen as u said.
price is around 14.5 to 15k. so if u can adjust ur budget then M600i is really a worthy option.

BF1983 said:
@Rahgu - Thanks for replying, but the negative point you mentioned has become a plus point for my dad since it protects the screen when the phone is in his pocket along with many other things. Btw do you have this phone ? I want to know if many users have faced problems with this phone.

Thats nice then ;) Its really small and definitely attracts attention. I dont own one, but had it for a few days. Didnt face any problems and made good use of FM too. I was amazed to see its size the first time. Had the impression of a big phone from the advertisements. Its a really good phone for the money.

Raghu.

Back