Neighbour Issue : Bathroom Leakage

Nishu

Adept
hi guys,
I have some issue with my neighbour who lives above my room.
His bathroom is a total mess,it has formed severe cracks due to which there is leakage ino my bathroom and its really annoying.
I have tried to tell him in a nice and my dad in a bad way , But these fkings retards dont care .
So can u tell me how to take legal action against them.

Plzz kindly help me guys. :)

get hold of building owner or the society or the association and raise an issue .

of course the money will be going from your pocket , technically the roof is yours to fix

He doesn't need to do major repairs in his loo, he just needs to get the waterproofing done.

You need to make a small hole in his bathroom floor to insert a 3 foot (3-4 inch diameter) plastic pipe. The hole should be deep enough to reach the waterproofing layer. Then you've got to pour a cement water + waterproofing mix into the pipe until the pipe gets full. That'll take a long time as the cement mix will seep into all the cracks, and flow down into your house. But eventually all the cracks will get filled, and the leakages will stop.

It shouldn't cost more than Rs.2000-3000.
It'll damage about 1/2 a tile in your neighbours loo, which you can try to cover up with white cement.

iam sorry that i didnt clarly put the situation.
The issue is not roof actually my neighbours toilet bowl is severely cracked so its his responsibility to repair it not mine :/

iam sorry that i didnt clarly put the situation.
The issue is not roof actually my neighbours toilet bowl is severely cracked so its his responsibility to repair it not mine :/

If it is not the roof, then it is no concern of yours.

Contact your society.
Society will give notice to repair in few days period.If he doesnt Society will self repair the same with all expense charge to owner(in this case even if 4000 was expense society can charge extra as its upto society to repair and they are under no obligation to bargain on besides the owner or do it cheaply).
And yes even if the owner refuses the charges are forwarded in maintenance bill which not paid carries simple interest on it unless its settled.

Back