PC Peripherals Need your wisdom, having problem's with my new pc

sahil21

Disciple
Jun 15, 2009
try re-installing ur windows ........ try vista for a change ..... n if it happens again ....... then pray to "THE GOD" ...... only "HE" can free u from ur miseries .......

Belanor-Dota-Cool-poster.jpg

sahil21

Disciple
Jun 15, 2009
i noe what i'm saying ........ n i noe whats worng ....... n as always ur nt ready to listen ....... chal koi naa ....... have fun with ur blue screen ......

devil-may-cry-4-11a.jpg

Apr 28, 2009
Brampton
this place is not for chit-chat now........leave it for social networking sites.....and I have responded to what u typed there...that meant I listened/read whatever u said/wrote...

sahil21

Disciple
Jun 15, 2009
i used to have that same windows too in my old PC ...... and i faced the same problem with hibernation ....... but after another reinstall all went well ..... one of my frnd faced the same probs he did the same too .....

[mod]Stop posting irrelevant pics in your posts unless you want to get banned for doing that. Also it is against the rules to hotlink images.[/mod]

Apr 28, 2009
Brampton
I really require expert help here guys...I have done what you all have told me to...

Although the problem is not causing me great troubles...I can use turn off instead of hibernate....but I do not want that this problem in the long run creates a big problem for me...

The Sorcerer

Skilled
Jun 16, 2007
hardwarebbq.com
shivamrockz07 said:
I really require expert help here guys...I have done what you all have told me to...

Although the problem is not causing me great troubles...I can use turn off instead of hibernate....but I do not want that this problem in the long run creates a big problem for me...[

No disrespect but you seriously need to follow the forum rules and regulation if its your intention to get it fixed. You have to follow the rules mean literally You have to follow the rules!!1.

No one is going to stress their eyes and try to read with so many dots. Do you really even need so much?

As far as your issue goes:

shivamrockz07 said:
I did the tests. it says no errors. It happened thrice then I cancelled it. i'll now try to dload new drivers for my gpu.

You ran the memtest for how long? Can you run the system on safe mode and see if you are getting any BSOD?

p5n sli seem to have a lot of CPU updates on their newer bios. Take a look at p5n sli's bios history from here:

ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Support-

One of the few reasons many TE veterans do not recommend many Asus boards. I suggest you update your bios from the link given above before doing any further troubleshooting. If you don't know how to do a bios flash, then read the motherboard's manual OR get an updated manual from the same link given above and follow the exact instructions given over there or else you will brick the motherboard. Its fairly simple but you need to follow the standard precaution given on the manual.

Apr 28, 2009
Brampton
See, Im not getting any problems whatsoever while turning on my computer when I shut it down, the problem comes when I hibernate. I can use my computer whichever way I want without any problems only the bsod thing. memtest tested my pc for 1.5 hours or so....when I came.it was written Passed : 3

Press ESC to exit, no errors found.I pressed C(config).there were many options there.I checked a few.one of them told me about my rams.Both of my sticks had passed written after them...

And Im sorry if using dots is against rules. I have developed a habit of using them but i'll make sure it wont happen again.

The Sorcerer

Skilled
Jun 16, 2007
hardwarebbq.com
Well you seem to have turned a blind eye towards my previous post. I cant advice further unless the suggestion on my previous post is followed. Do as you see fit or else wait for someone else giving you advices.

Apr 28, 2009
Brampton
The Sorcerer said:
Well you seem to have turned a blind eye towards my previous post. I cant advice further unless the suggestion on my previous post is followed. Do as you see fit or else wait for someone else giving you advices.

Im not using that computer right now. I have downloaded this :
ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Support-

Now what do I do. Read a manual or u r willing to help me out?

sabby

ex-Mod
Jun 13, 2009
Bangalore
Yeah, get a list of drivers and/or software you installed lately. Then try uninstalling them one by one and test hibernating. Target the drivers first like display driver and then the beta softwares. I had that problem a few times with my old P4 with XP.

Apr 28, 2009
Brampton
Latest BSoD :

***STOP : 0x0000008E(0xC0000005,0xBF698FAA,0x9EA938FC,0x00000000)

*** ati2cqag.dll - Address BF098FAA base at BF068000

This is the first time a BSoD appeared while the computer was on (I was playing DMC4).

My GPU drivers are the latest ones.