Need your thoughts on a few components.

if you want to go for the best case pick Meshify 2.

If you want to save as much as possible then 215.

If you want a good balance of noise+cooling then the LanCool II Mesh.
Yep.

Corsair 5000D is also an excellent choice for watercooling. @princeoo7 has one.
If going with AIO get the best one, the ones that clearly outperform D15. Galahad 360 falls in that category I believe.
Also, the Lian Li 215's stock fans aren't all that great. They are for looks. I think this is covered in GN's 215 review.
Meshify 2 is a good choice regardless. If you want to spend less, there's Lancool 2 Mesh and Corsair 4000D, but do check 360 rad compatibility.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why you're looking at airflow-focused cabinets, when one of your primary needs is dealing with dirt & dust. Airflow-focused cabinets are the worst when it comes to dust. I currently use a NZXT H400, which is a non-airflow-focused chassis, and I myself get frustrated of cleaning it every month because of the dust build-up and how it looks gross through the glass panel. Can't even imagine using an airflow-focused chassis in my dusty environment.

Forget about the cooler for now and focus on choosing the chassis first. Once you've decided the chassis, deciding the cooler becomes easy.

My suggestions would be to look at the Antec P10 or the Lancool II.

The P10 gets a special mention from me because of its silence-focused stature, minimising dust accumulation and has all the bells & whistles of a new-age cabinet.

Furthermore, there's also the NZXT H710 that you can take a look at.

I have no RGB components in my system so I don't know if I need a tempered glass side panel.
Looked up the 5000D Airflow, its more expensive than Meshify 2 :eek:
if you want space then yes. and Mesify 2 compact is around 12k or so not the mesify 2 which is more expensive.

I'm not sure why you're looking at airflow-focused cabinets, when one of your primary needs is dealing with dirt & dust. Airflow-focused cabinets are the worst when it comes to dust. I currently use a NZXT H400, which is a non-airflow-focused chassis, and I myself get frustrated of cleaning it every month because of the dust build-up and how it looks gross through the glass panel. Can't even imagine using an airflow-focused chassis in my dusty environment.
I had the same concerns when I bought Cooler Master MB511 but it is great at stopping dust at the front and top panels. Every two weeks I just wipe down the front and the top. And the fans once in a two-three months (3 front in, 2 top out, one rear out, CPU cooler fan).

I have no RGB components in my system so I don't know if I need a tempered glass side panel.
Looked up the 5000D Airflow, its more expensive than Meshify 2 :eek:
Ya I meant the Airflow version, it's about 12.5K - 13K i think. But availability will be less since it's a new new case. It's a great airflow case that's big enough to accommodate big rads. Regarding glass side panel, even budget cases come with those so I don't think cost factor is really attached to it in general

I can't speak from personal experience but the idea is positive air pressure with intake filters will prevent dust build up. When the air going in is filtered and good airflow is maintained in the case, dust won't be settling anywhere and will have no option but to exit at the back. With negative pressure dust will sneak in from all the openings and stay. Of course depends on the environment and how dusty or clean it is too. And like @Mr.J says, periodically cleaning will do the trick.

Last edited:
Any specific advantages that the Corsair 5000D has over the Meshify 2, I think it performs better in thermals according to GN tests.
I got the Meshify 2 at 11.5K (Solid). Should cancel it and go for the 5000D at 12.5 - 13K?

I didn't check a detailed comparison but Meshify 2 is a great case nonetheless. If it meets all your needs no need to spend extra on the 5000D. If you need better thermals, replace the stock fans later and you'll be set. Stock fans on most of the cases are sub-par anyway.

Any specific advantages that the Corsair 5000D has over the Meshify 2, I think it performs better in thermals according to GN tests.
I got the Meshify 2 at 11.5K (Solid). Should cancel it and go for the 5000D at 12.5 - 13K?
Don't do it. 5000D does perform better as per GN, but the difference is of 2 degrees. Not worth the hassle.

Back