Need urgent help : In asp, java and html basic for 12th practice exam of i.t.

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
hello every one,

i need all the assistance to get through my 12th i.t practical exam which will be in next tow to three days ( date not fix but it is before 15th feb 2011).

we have html , asp and java scripting programs which we have to study and run.

our college i.t department sucks and the sir to :mad:

and i am not getting any good help from the text also :(

our sir gave us some program which he says that it will be the only one which will come , means 2 of them will come .

but the proble is that non of them r running properly and i and all i.t students have stuck in middle :(

plz help me out with the programs

i have upload the soft copy and did some modificaltions to which run some of the starting one but plz check every thing and plz upload correct programs which runs :)

thank u all for trying to help me and my friends from my I.T batch :)

here is the link http://rapidshare.com/files/447306827/SUBJECT.docx

i have max 20 pages and in the doc uploaded above it's 19 pages so do see that to :)

if any one can upload the running programs then that will be of too help ;)

thank u to all in advance :)

Sorry, but no one will help you solving your assignment, better try yourself, and post the part where you got stuck or facing problem, then you'll see many members will help you.

But if you want us to solve your assignment, it won't work here on TE :p

@ krishnandu :

i dont want any buddy of u to solve my assignments as i have done it and i am unable to run some of them specially asp and java ones :mad:

i have up loaded all programs i an word.docx format so that u all can see it and then tell that whats wrong and about the uploading thing , it was for the one who want me to show how things show be done .

and by the way this is not the assignment because we have 2 marks for our presents for lectures and we have 2*9 marks programs which we will have to go to the lab and type their and run it :)

so not a assignment .......

read the post first and try to under stands and the thing. And of 20 pages, it for the student who don't have pc at home so we have decided to share money and take print out and give them for preparations :)

sorry if i was hard ;)

Some of the mistakes that I notice...

In Question 3...
Code:
<FROM NAME="F">
that should be
Code:
<FORM NAME="F">

This one isn't a mistake but I think you meant
Code:
<INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="G" VALUE="F"> FEMALE
instead of
Code:
<INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="G" VALUE="7"> FEMALE

One more thing, don't use
Code:
<BODY BGCOLOR="PEACOCK GREEN">
this type of uncommon colours, chances are they won't work same everywhere, if you want some uncommon colour use colour hex codes like #FF00AB (RR-GG-BB) where R=RED, G=GREEN, B=BLUE. Google it for more reference :p

Code:
<LI>IRRITATION
this is syntactically wrong, though they may work in some cases, but better use
Code:
<LI>IRRITATION</LI>
note the end tag </LI>

One more thing, don't use caps for HTML tags, better use small letters, and I can notice some silly mistakes like not ending tags properly and typing mistake of
  1. instead of
, notice them and correct them properly.

Javascript doesn't give any error, in case of anything wrong it simply doesn't executes... so notice and correct silly mistakes...
Code:
FUNTION START 0()
{
		REF=SETINTERVAL("B()",2000);
}

It should be FUNCTION instead of function, and remember better use small letters

Code:
ONMOUSEOVER="START0()"
Function name is not matching...see above...

Well, these are some of the problems that I can notice, there may be many others too..

Sorry can't help with ASP, I don't know Classic ASP :D

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

princeoo7 said:
@ krishnandu :

i dont want any buddy of u to solve my assignments as i have done it and i am unable to run some of them specially asp and java ones :mad:

i have up loaded all programs i an word.docx format so that u all can see it and then tell that whats wrong and about the uploading thing , it was for the one who want me to show how things show be done .

and by the way this is not the assignment because we have 2 marks for our presents for lectures and we have 2*9 marks programs which we will have to go to the lab and type their and run it :)

so not a assignment .......

read the post first and try to under stands and the thing. And of 20 pages, it for the student who don't have pc at home so we have decided to share money and take print out and give them for preparations :)

sorry if i was hard ;)
No no, I'm sorry, I misunderstood you, it's ok..errors that I noticed I corrected...

One important thing, refer W3Schools Online Web Tutorials for any Web related languages...it's the best site you'll ever find....

@ :krishnandu's :

thanks bro :)

i will try out it today and see that it work :) </@>

NOW ANY BUDDY WITH ASP ??????????????? HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's ok, till some experienced members comes to help you out, refer that site I gave you(W3schools) for ASP.

Every article in w3schools is written so nicely such that anyone can understand with no background knowledge.

Read the link gave by @krishnandu and it seem's that everything is just silly mistakes. Read the basics like getting inputs, common mistakes and you're done. No point in correcting these kinda stuff's as they are nothing big as logical or any coding error. :bleh:

BTW check it and post back the program with which you are getting error , probably with error description. Then we'll be glad to help.:)

I hate to break it to you, your code sucks - Its complete trash! If want really learn something, start by learning to write standard compliant code and for love of god stop using word processors for code formatting:mad: I bet even a 10year old can do better job:p

sorry, if that was rude, but its the truth

thats the stuff that over college sir gave and that my he sucks at teaching and as right now i and my all 12th batch friends are having practicals-practicals-practicals-practicals and practicals so we dont get time for the stuff and sir only told use to rutt (means learn by heart )that stuff he gave and thats what we have to do but as i can see that the programs are not running so at the examination/ practical days we will be of no where else. :(

so i needed help for a faster work as is corrections are going to go to near by 37 students of our college :)

ok here is one program which is for showing that how much did a persons have lived and is as asp program :)

plz try to run it

<html>

<head>

<title>Age of days</title></head>

<body bgcolor="green">

<%

Flag=Request("Flag")

If Flag="" then

%>

<h2><centre>Calculate age in Days</Center></h2><hr>

Enter the birth date in the format of (MM/DD/YYYY)</br>

<form method="post" action="pract 3.asp">

<input name="Bday"><hr>

<input type="submit" value="submit" name="B1">

<input type="hidden" value="1" name="Flag">

<input type="reset" value="reset" name="B2">

</p>

</form>

</p>

<%

Else 'if we have the data , calculate time elappsed'

response.write"

How long since your birthday?
</p>"Bday=request("bday")

responce.write"You have been alive" & Datediff("d",Bday,Now()) &" days since "& Bday &"
"

response.write"</p>Try another BirthDay

</p>"

End if

%>

</body>

</html>

ok i found the problem but not getting an answer for that.... :(

like the above example given of program , the problem starts from the <% tag and is before %> tag.......

so now can any buddy help me out with this programs :{

for example u can just modify the above example :)

ok i found the problem but not getting an answer for that.... :(

like the above example given of program , the problem starts from the <% tag and is before %> tag.......

so now can any buddy help me out with this programs :{

for example u can just modify the above example :)

Back