Budget 41-50k Need to upgrade My PC (Gaming/Surfing/HDmovies) - Budget 50k

yes the wd blue is a 7200 rpm drive - its only downside is that the max capacity is 1tb but thats how much you want so no problem there.
I should point out that i got a 2tb barracuda for 5.6k so 4.5k for a 1tb seems a bit on the higher side so i would suggest some research/haggling.
are you in a non-major metro city where prices are higher?

i found the wd blue 1tb on amazon for 4.2k. im sure you can find cheaper deals if you spend time searching the non-major online retailers (primeabg/onlyssds.com come to mind)

No experience with the g300 but lots of experience with other logitech keyboards and mice ad all are great. good build, reliable and well priced.
other TE members have also suggested the dragonwar range of mice for those on a budget.

Dont think will require more than 1TB . i did check the price, also seagate drive and yes you are right price difference isnt much . but still i think it would be better for me to stick with 1gb WD blue . Later might add 256gb SSD, right now budget wont permit.

Right now using WD 640GB HDD and i still have more than 200GB of space left.

Yes i am from non-major city, so price for most of the things here are on the higher side . Also not many things are easily available which is why buying half of the things through online store (amazon)

btw any idea on Asus B85M-G mobo? Any other suggestion on mobo(85/87/97)? wont overclock !!

Need to finalise by tomorrow so that can place online order by monday !!

Ys G300 is a nice gaming mouse.. using it since past 6months..
Check corsair vengence 8gb single ddr3 stick on amazon.in i think its around 4.8k there.

thanks buddy . have finalised and will be going for G300 mouse, already added to the amazon cart .

i need 4+4GB 1600 DDR3 ram , in case one stick goes kaput i have other one to work with , also can be used in dual channel mode? though single 8gb stick will cost me less .

Last edited:
Guys please help and im in a great dilemma. Given a budget of 7.5k what would you choose i3 4130 or amd fx 6300? Will be pairing with 750 ti. My aim is not just gaming but overall performance and longevity.

Guys please help and im in a great dilemma. Given a budget of 7.5k what would you choose i3 4130 or amd fx 6300? Will be pairing with 750 ti. My aim is not just gaming but overall performance and longevity.
Do you have a motherboard or do you have to buy one? If you have to buy motherboard for either of them, I would go with AMD (only the power consumption would be more).

Edit-Invest in a good am3+ motherboard for future expand-ability.

Back