Need to switch to Inverter AC

hi...... i am running a cyber cafe, i already have a 2.0 ton voltas non inverter ac (7-8 years old). its running cost is very high, i decided to change it with an inverter ac. my room size is 20*11 feet, having 10 computer(lcd), one inverter, one led tv. building have 3 floor, my cafe at ground floor, no direct sun light, running 8-10 hours..... i have 2 confusions, either go for 1.5 ton inverter ac or 2.0 ton inverter ac.............. second confusion between sharp(INR 40000) and panasonic(cs18pky - INR 42000) ....... pls give me suggestion

A 1.5 ton may also suffice if you feel the existing 2 ton was doing an adequate job, but I would take a 2 ton Inverter because there may be 12-15 people too in the room.

hi...... i am running a cyber cafe, i already have a 2.0 ton voltas non inverter ac (7-8 years old). its running cost is very high, i decided to change it with an inverter ac. my room size is 20*11 feet, having 10 computer(lcd), one inverter, one led tv. building have 3 floor, my cafe at ground floor, no direct sun light, running 8-10 hours..... i have 2 confusions, either go for 1.5 ton inverter ac or 2.0 ton inverter ac.............. second confusion between sharp(INR 40000) and panasonic(cs18pky - INR 42000) ....... pls give me suggestion

A 1.5 Ton Inverter could have managed to cool a normal room of your size. But then it being a cybercafe with so many PCs ejecting heat, at around 15 people all the time not to say the number times the door will be opened letting the outdoor hot and humid air to gush in. In your case a 2 Ton Inverter will be the safe bet and a wise decision.

Sharp, Panasonic and Daikin are all good, you can opt any one of those. A 2 Ton Inverter is going to cost you at around INR 51K or a little more.

Compare their cooling capacities and EER and go with the highest ratings.

Back