Need to contact Revtt

Hi, my revtt accounts been disabeled, and i have no idea why ( only been there a week, with about 140mb downloaded but around 2 gig uploaded, and i didnt make any post in the forum ) so im frankely baffeled why i got banned, could some on give me a way to contact them...pleaseeeee !!!

lazyme said:
Looks like you stole the account :no:

This is what the staff had to say.

And guess who's account was stolen. mine. I had a friend there i contacted him and sent a PM about the stolen account and sent the screenshots of the my PM on this site. And now you know we scammed me. Beware of the guy who started this thread. So many scammers are here. I think this guy has another account on this site with name boratborat coz he is telling he got scammed from me for a revtt account. If anyone wants to know i ll send a PM a screenshot of my conversation with the realhustler

shrinivas said:
And guess who's account was stolen. mine. I had a friend there i contacted him and sent a PM about the stolen account and sent the screenshots of the my PM on this site. And now you know we scammed me. Beware of the guy who started this thread. So many scammers are here. I think this guy has another account on this site with name boratborat coz he is telling he got scammed from me for a revtt account. If anyone wants to know i ll send a PM a screenshot of my conversation with the realhustler

by the way did u get ur account back??:huh:

dudes i think we must start a sticky thread and start listing out all the scammers we find and ban them wat do u say??

asking this opinion espescially for lazyme!!

My Revtt account too was disabled coz of havemore1001 & sina1260.

I had a very good ratio there :(

The only way to prevent scamming is by handing out invites only to trusted members of TE, trusted in the sense who have more than 150/200 posts and have a good reputation here.

Hey guys, I also need to contact revtt. I lost my password and went they send me a link to my email the link doesn't work. My user name is BlueOak. Can anyone help? Or maybe contact them for me?

BlueOak said:
Hey guys, I also need to contact revtt. I lost my password and went they send me a link to my email the link doesn't work. My user name is BlueOak. Can anyone help? Or maybe contact them for me?

Try doing a password recovery again

Back