PC Peripherals Need to buy Gaming Mouse + Keyboard Combo

robotsmani

Disciple
Hi All,
Currently i am having Logitech G105 Keyboard and G400 Mouse.

The mouse after four year giving single click to double click issue. I want to replace it immediately. Any good gaming mouse to replace G400. Budget 2k

The keyboard(G105) is started sticking and hard to press. To replace it i need a back lit and soft touch. Any suggesstion? Budget 2k.

Is there any good mechanical keyboard with back lit

Please suggest.

Thanks

I too want to buy a gaming mouse and keyboard. I saw these available at Xmen in Switzerland. Could you suggest good brands for a gaming mouse?

The few good and reliable mice which you may get in your budget are made only by Logitech. G300/G400S etc. They also have 3 years warranty which is great. Other brand normally offer only 1-2 years.
You won't get a good gaming mech keyboard in 2k. If you want a very basic mech keyboard TVS has two IIRC, PS/2 version and the more expensive USB version. But i don't know how much they cost now. They are meant for typing though. Gaming on it may not be so comfortable.
If you can stretch your budget by a few thousands more get a basic CM Quickfire mech keyboard. They are great. I've used them.

Avoid those cheap dragonwars and genius crap. They aren't made to last. Also last time i checked Dragonwars came with only 6 months warranty, not sure if it has been changed. A friend of mine is in the distribution here in India but I wouldn't suggest them even if i'm drunk! Please don't let the looks fool you. And don't go by the positive reviews on those e-com sites either. Just a small warning.

Back