Need to buy a REAL smartwatch under 10k

TigerKing

Disciple
I decide to buy Samsung Galaxy Watch 4.
But there are LTE version and Bluetooth version.
Can anyone explain or provide a buying guide?
Budget under 10k + discounts + cashback etc etc. (recently desidime member purchased below ₹7.5k from amazon)

I want to buy LTE, Jio eSIM will be used in that case.
For Jio sim, number sharing is there. But I don't know how that works.
Also someone said on quora that you can call from any device having same number with eSIM and normal SIM.
And on the Jio site they are saying that you can share existing numbers up to 2 devices.
I'm little confused about this.
Anyone using Jio eSIM please shed some light on this.

I need more information -
1. Can I call from both SIM from a mobile and eSIM from a watch at the same time?
2. Will I receive incoming call alerts simultaneously on both SIM from a mobile and eSIM from a watch?
3. similar for SMS

I don't have Samsung mobile.
I am also planning to buy mobile upcoming flipkart amazon sale, but I'm confused whether I should buy Samsung or Non-Samsung because of this galaxy watch.
What I will miss if I buy non samsung device with this samsung watch 4.

Also I can spend more for more features, if they are really worth upgrades like watch 5 and watch 6.

thank you.

Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic LTE 46mm is going for ₹9,899 (with SBI CC offer) on Flipkart.
Need inputs from forum members, is it still worth it in 2023?

Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic LTE 46mm is going for ₹9,899 (with SBI CC offer) on Flipkart.
Need inputs from forum members, is it still worth it in 2023?
Yes...
2 years of updates.
Latest Update released on watch 6 release.
Only series to get timely updates.
You need to charge daily or 2-3 times a day if you are a heavy user.

I'm waiting for watch 5 LTE as it was available below 13k on Flipkart last month as per one member.

Yes...
2 years of updates.
Latest Update released on watch 6 release.
Only series to get timely updates.
You need to charge daily or 2-3 times a day if you are a heavy user.

I'm waiting for watch 5 LTE as it was available below 13k on Flipkart last month as per one member.
15k , 13k was with FK CC

You can check croma via tata neu app, it shows galaxy watch 5 @22k and flat 8000 off with HDFC card. With 5% additional tata neu coin this can be a good deal.

Back