Need Some *CLEAN* Proxy Sites

^ thnx dude .. killmemom worked for me .. rest were all blocked from my client n/w ... all the rest of the solutions(mentioned ablove) except TOR failed for me..

Came Across This Source
Awesome Info going to try it out Tomm & Post Back the results

I M Really Interested & Hoping That the 2 method works
1. Go to Start
2. Click Run
3. Type CMD
4. Press Enter
5. Type "Ping www.youtube.com"
6. right click anywhere in command
7. select the mark function
8. highlight the given ip address
9. hit enter (this copies the ip to your clipboard)
10. now go to run
11. enter "C:/WINDOWS/system32/drivers/etc"
12. double click on the file titled "hosts"
13. open it in notepad
14. hit the return button anywhere to add an empty line
15. paste the ip address, followed by a space, and then enter a name for this ip address
16. should look like this-> 208.65.153.238 .....................................
17. use a name that sonicwall won't recognize as a threat
18. I personally use Google (.com, not .ca) and or variations of this because sonicwall goes "oh, its google, no problem here" and lets you through.
19. close the notepad containing the hosts file and hit "save changes"
20. open your web browser and type EXACTLY what you had following the ip address (no http:// or anything. for this example all you would see in the URL bar is .....................................)
21. the way this works is that your browser goes to your host file before pinging anything to save time, basicly what we're doing here is lying to your browser.We're telling it, don't go looking for the ip address, we gave it to you. Your browser will use the ip address given and will let you technically "by-pass" the infamous sonicwall.

:hap2:

Deathbearer said:
Came Across This Source
Awesome Info going to try it out Tomm & Post Back the results

I M Really Interested & Hoping That the 2 method works
:hap2:

THIS METHOD SURELY WORKS!

I followed the method posted earlier... & here is what i came up with

I opened the Hosts file located in "C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc" with notepad & added these following ip address:

www.techtree.com redirects to proxyWild.com & www.anandtech.com redirects to junkadmin.info (Posted By varkey)

Special Thanks To varkey U got reps buddy For Posting Some Good Sites

Thanks To All For Your Support Now I Can Surf TE:clap: :hap2:

Back