Budget 31-40k Need Laptop 14" 16GB/512GB

itechankit

Disciple
Hi, I am looking to buy laptop for office use and need 14" preferred and 16GB ram with 512GB SSD, if its 8GB ram than should be expandable so many laptops coming these days with onboard ram and not expandable.So much confusion.

I have shortlisted Honor Magic Book 14 with Ryzen 5500u with 16GB/512 (why companies still launching laptops with ryzen 5000 series ? I can see Acer Aspire Lite also with this cpu newly launched) Is this CPU good enough? Will support next 6-7 years?But main issue in Honor is service support,is anyone using can suggest spare are available or not.

Is their any Asus Vivobook available now with 14" and intel i3 12th or 13th gen with 8GB ram minimum available approx 40K (but make sure it has additional ram slot for upgrade).only suggest if you are sure about upgrade.thanks
Models with i3 1220P are mostly out of stock online.

Or suggest some another brand another model.Intel 11th gen please excuse.

Thanks
Ankit Jain

Lenovo v15 is available with 5500u at 30-35k.
8gb onboard amd 1 vacant slot can give you 16gb total.
But tn panel along with 15.6inch size
No backlit keyboard.
No type c charging.

I don't think CPU is almost ever a problem for general productivity tasks as long as you don't buy one of those celeron or other AMD counterparts. Many of 7000 series Ryzen processors are slow compared to 5500u.
https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?id=4141&cpu=AMD+Ryzen+5+5500U As far as I can tell, this is a really good CPU with performance close to a desktop Ryzen 3600.
This is a good website that I use to compare the CPU performance. My old CPU from 2nd and 3rd generations i's never feel slow in web browsing.
Or suggest some another brand another model.Intel 11th gen please excuse.
What is your reason for excusing 11th gen Intel? I don't think you will feel an issue with a reasonable intel 11th gen processor even after 10 years.

Back