Android Need inputs about Moto G3 and Mashmallow..

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
Is there anyone here with an updated Moto G3 (Marshmallow)? Is the update process smooth? Many users on GSM are complaining of issues with the update and some of them say that it is not stable, atleast not on their phones.
Also I'd like to see the permission feature. Would be great if you could post a screenshot or two of the permission feature on an app. (image illustrations). Is it as good as MIUI's permission feature?

Moto G2 M update is fine. No issues.

Permissions: It is not my phone so did not have time to check that, yet. That's one of the features that really appealed to me on MIUI. Excellent implementation.

Moto G3 with M update. All good no issues. Big improvement in standby time.
Permission feature is same as in any stock M build, requires app to support the new M permission api, legacy apps dont work that well if you remove any permission. Its not comparable to MIUI or cyanogenmod implementation.

Used a Moto G3 with M the other day and I was like "oh boy this is so complicated!". Definitely not what I expected. There were so many options and tools which I couldn't understand. And friend accidently did something and the drop down option (which have options for BT, Wifi etc) disappeared and homescreen key stopped responding lol.

Back