Need I Say Anything - Genius Ergo 525 & TTBT !!!

@freaky: How much did you get the Zalmans for? I am also looking for a 5.1 Headphones that are well suited for gaming. How is the sound quality, perticularly the bass. congrats on the purchase.

Smith said:
cool...can u tell me whats the sound leak like?..i mean..how much of the sound is audible to a non-user sitting nearby.

Ahh...Not much at all. From what I heard last night, it is well focussed to the user's ears.

Ok. Saw Resident Evil - Apocalypse last night using the Zalman and I got completely hooked. The Zalman performed very well and it was a highly satisfying experience - It sounded superb.

Mediatech are the distributors. Why dont u try getting in touch with them ?? 2.7K is way too high considering the fact that Jai - The user who reveiwed the Zalman in May 05 got it for 2.6K.

lol he gave it so soon kya...Does it weigh heavily on the head...is it comf? thats what I want to know primarily even before the quality of sound....

Droooool , lots of goodies there.

How do the Zalmans sound , is the center channel effect produced properly.

Quad : Again Replied by mistake thru my sisters login , damn.

Nikhil said:
:huh:

You stole it from him now ??

Now I know who stole it :mad:
:p Music sounded horrible on the Zalmans. Listening to Godsmack and Metallica on this is like murdering them. And another funny thing is that one of the channels did not work in my comp - Realtek onboard - whatever combination of sockets I tried. But works fine in Saiyan's Creative Audigy value. Me going for Senn soon :eek:hyeah:

Back