need help with Utorrent ^_^

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
Guy's just installed Utorrent 2.2 and want to use it :)

but the problem i have is about the tweaks for it :huh: as i am new to torrent :/ i what is the best tweaks we can use ?????

i have tried to google and did the things which i found there but the speed seem to be as low as 0.1 kbps to max 4.7 kbps :ashamed:

so what should i do ???

i did tried the speed test for that but as i am using idea net setter with aircel sim card , it seems to have a close port but there is a green tickmark at the bottom of the utorrent window in left :)

so help he out with is application .

thank u all for helping me in advance :hap2:

Well I presume u might be knowing there are many factors governing the download speeds u get on Utorrent ;)

First of all as I see u are using mobile phone to connect to internt, now speeds on them are not the best!!
Please post in ur speedtests!!

Secondly, the peer/ seed strenght on the torrent you are downloading governs the speeds u get.

Thridly, the stability of connection is a big issue in this context. I mean the wireless internet connection here which tends to connect and disconnect very frequently makes unconnectable to the peers providing u bad speeds.

If you are using on 2G network, make UL speeds low ~ 3 KBps. No limit on DL speeds. This is all you need, also ensure that encryption is forced.

Are the videos on youtube about 700kbps and 200 % ... what every true ????

do that trick work on other things like a broadband ?????

i do get 25 kbps to 31 kbps downloading speed direct in firefox when downloading is done tough some time it's just 5 to 7 kbps ;) { very rare }

so what do u guys suggest ???

i am using Idea netsetter and not the mobile which gives very bad surfing speed :mad:

if you are getting good speed for HTTP and you are sure that seeders for that torrent are providing much more bandwidth than you are getting then

check that if your ISP is throttling bittorrent traffic (just google it)

If your ISP is throttling traffic then change Protocol Encryption to Forced and checked Allow Incoming Legacy Connection.

Limit your upload speed to 80% of your full speed.

Hope it will solve your problem.

Dude, at those speeds, downloading will be a big PITA. Best is to change operators. Having an unlimited plan is of no use if you cant manage to download anything at all with decent speeds. Of course, I am assuming that those speeds mentioned by you are in kbps, not KBps. If KBps, then its good enough.

Back