CPU/Mobo need help with buying replacement cpu fan

suds

Disciple
My older pc was getting overheated when i opened the cabinet i found the cpu fan was moving very slowly than usual speed. I took it to the local vendor but the system is Amd so the local vendor didn't had to cpu fan in spare. So i asked him to order but but after few days he never ordered the fan and keep suggesting me to upgrade my cpu & mobo.

My older machine is used by my younger brother just for email & Facebook so i don't want to upgrade the machine as older machine does the job. So i'm gonna ordered the cpu fan and get it installed by some local vendor. When i went to ebay and online shopping sites i found lots of cpu fan available can somebody please suggest what will be compatible fan.

My older system configuration is
MSI K9MM-V motherboard
AMD CPU not sure about the exact cpu model as i can't turn on my computer

Please let me know if more information required for suggestion[DOUBLEPOST=1383762723][/DOUBLEPOST]bump[DOUBLEPOST=1383820689][/DOUBLEPOST]i have decided to take the plunge and decided to order http://www.ebay.in/itm/Cooler-Maste...ents&hash=item27da54cf87&_uhb=1#ht_3597wt_732. Hope this will be compatible

Last edited:
From What I can say your mobo supports CPUs with AM2 socket. The CPU fans depend on this socket. You can check the fan manufacturer's website to check whether the fan supports the socket AM2 socket.

Back