Need help in claiming eBay gift

skaluva

Disciple
Guys,

Last sunday(26thFeb) i've purchased Sony Ericsson XPeria Neo V mobile which costs me around 14K. But by that time i didn't receive any promotion mail from eBay regarding "Shopping Carnival" which gives Gifts based on the purchase amount if it crosses 5K. So i didn't enter any coupon code while paying.

Now i got a mail, "Shopping Carnival" which they are giving gifts for amount>5K which is valid for the purchases during period (22ndFeb to 29thFeb).

As i din't enter any coupon code, im going to miss any of the following gifts which they are offering for purchases between 10K to 20K,

i) Panasonic cordless phone or ii) Jabra bluetooth headset or iii)Micromax mobile.

Please suggest me how can i claim the gift without entering the coupon code while paying?

Guys,

Last sunday(26thFeb) i've purchased Sony Ericsson XPeria Neo V mobile which costs me around 14K. But by that time i didn't receive any promotion mail from eBay regarding "Shopping Carnival" which gives Gifts based on the purchase amount if it crosses 5K. So i didn't enter any coupon code while paying.

Now i got a mail, "Shopping Carnival" which they are giving gifts for amount>5K which is valid for the purchases during period (22ndFeb to 29thFeb).

As i din't enter any coupon code, im going to miss any of the following gifts which they are offering for purchases between 10K to 20K,

i) Panasonic cordless phone or ii) Jabra bluetooth headset or iii)Micromax mobile.

Please suggest me how can i claim the gift without entering the coupon code while paying?

Unless you talk to the seller and get the order cancelled then reorder there is nothing you can do.

To answer simply, you can't.

If the offer valid from 22ndFeb, why those ppl send the mail now instead of on 22ndFeb? ...
<

I just sent a mail to eBay customer care... tomorrow i will call once to their customer care no. and talk to them... lets see how it goes ..

Unless they bend their rules just to get a happy customer, I doubt they would change anything. The banner has been on their site since the day of the offer.

I doubt they are gonna bend their rules. Your best bet is to cancel the order by talking to the seller and then reordering if he agrees.

Yes, cancelling the order after talking to the seller is the best option. Just assure him that you will rebuy the product and you are doing this just to avail the gift. Usually sellers will understand the purpose and cancel.

Yes, cancelling the order after talking to the seller is the best option. Just assure him that you will rebuy the product and you are doing this just to avail the gift. Usually sellers will understand the purpose and cancel.

It seems he shipped the mobile. Just now got a mail. He shipped through BLUE DART. Now I'm gonna cry...
<

skaluva said:
It seems he shipped the mobile. Just now got a mail. He shipped through BLUE DART. Now I'm gonna cry...
<

Yahooooooooooooooooo.... just came to know that carnival offer is not allowed on DEALS OF THE WEEK. Even if give the code, its not gonna worked out... So i don't need to worry about that... now i'm happy...
<
.. but onething i learnt is before buying any item in eBay need to check home page to know promotion offers available or not....
<

Thanks guys for all your suggestions...

if your got a SE Neo V from 'deals of the week' then you wont be eligible for the 'carnival coupons'.

coupons don't work for any items that are on special sales!!

Just for your re-assurance, i bought the same item last week and did try to apply the code but as expected, it didn't work.

There is another seller selling this phone for 14.4k (not sure if that's still available), was thinking of buying from him in order to utilize the coupon but then he had many negative feedback so played safe and bought DOW item only sacrificing the Panasonic cordless i wanted
<

Back