Need help for selection....MOTO- Defy..????

ami_07

Disciple
hi friends- i need your help in selecting in a new cell phone.
My max. budget is 18k. Basic req. :good camera and good music player

I have gone through the other threads also, most of the up's were for moto-defy.So,wanted to know how is its cam. quality and are there any issues with this cell ? because i could not find its service centre and auth.dealer in my city and will have to order it online.

Let me know the other good possible options also

Since your max budget is 18k, you can easily go for the Xperia Neo V, either from indiaplaza (prefer cash on delivery) for 16.5k or adexmart for 15.6k. You can even get a Galaxy S for around 18-19k using coupons if you are lucky.
Even the Xperia Ray is within your budget (16.8k at adexmart).

Just now purchased a Neo V from Univercell @ 17899 with insurance. I must say I'm really impressed with the build quality and audio quality of the phone. It's got decent 5 MP Camera with 720p Video recording, VGA front CAM for video calls, Gingerbread 2.3.4 out of the box and it's even got HDMI port. Not sure about the Custom ROMs and all, but the LiquidArc launcher of Sony is pretty decent without lags. Wi-fi is also good. The only con is that it's got only 320 MB of internal memory, but you can extend it upto 32 GB via microSD card. I think it's a solid buy @ 16.5 online.. :)

Back