Need help finding a tablet holder for wireless keyboard

Greyfalcon

Disciple
Hello,

I was looking for a keyboard which i could use with a 10inch tablet. Something i could keep a tablet on and use it not just on a desk but also on my lap. So none of those cover/folio keyboards.

The Logitech k480 looked pretty good to me. It has a big rubberised cradle for a tablet or a phone and i could use it on my lap too with the tablet on it. But i saw in the reviews that it makes a lot of noise. I dont want to wake up people in the house with clickety-clackety noise at night.
There is the Logitech k780 which is wider with a numpad and also has a slot for tablets and looks perfect. But unfortunately i dont think you can get it anywhere in India currently.
The Logitech keys-to-go is a tiny keyboard with a tablet holder as an attachment. U can fix it to the keyboard and remove it anytime. But that too however, isnt available here.
The Logitech k380 looks pretty good too. Its relatively quite, aesthetically pleasing, perfectly sized and reasonably priced too. But it doesnt come with a cradle/slot/attachment for a tablet.

So what i had in mind is getting the k380 and buying some kind of attachment for it like the one you get with keys-to-go. I searched through the interwebs and i cannot find anything like that so far. I'm only finding tablet holders with clamps for a tripod. Any help finding one would be much appreciated.
Or you could also suggest another keyboard with a slot/cradle for a tablet.

Thank you

Attaching the keys-to-go picture below to show how the attachment looks like:-
images (47).jpeg

Back