[Need few info from XCD owners] LG Optimus One vs Dell XCD35 vs Samsung Galaxy Fit S

Hi,
My friend wants to buy a new mobile. Please help him get a good mobile.
I need a few info on Dell XCD 35.
Those who have bought the mobile DELL XCD35, please reply to the below questions.

1. Place of Purchase (City / Online store name):
2. Date of Purchase:
3. OS Version (out of box):
4. Available RAM (out of box):
5. GEN1/GEN2(Ask Mr. Pigfish):
6. AMOLED/LCD:
7. Current ROM:
8. How Fast is browser performance [pinch zoom, scroll etc]:
9. Battery Life (both during stock & custom):
10. Bugs (Both in stock & custom):
11. Out of the box Video File Format support (MKV | AVI (divx/xvid) | MP4):
12. Video Support in Custom ROM (MKV | AVI (divx/xvid) | MP4):

1. Q: Budget?
A: 8-10k

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar

3. Q: Preferred display type?
A: TFT/AMOLED

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: Any

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Capacitive Touchscreen

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Better if its a 5MP camera with/without Flash. But can settle in with 3mp too.

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: EDGE as of now. 3G definitely required.

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Lots of phone calls (1.5-2 hrs), 2-3 hrs of FM Radio/MP3 Player, very few texts, 30-45 mins of browsing/market, 30-45 mins of playing with apps & fiddling with mobile

10. Q: Any other requirements?
A: BATTERY LIFE for the above requirements should be atleast one day (20 hrs)

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: Definitely Dell XCD35 if the menus, settings, app drawer, browser and other apps are snappier. Else LG Optimus One or or Samsung Galaxy Fit S. Wildfire S (not sure)

Re: [Need few info from XCD owners] LG Optimus One vs Dell XCD35 vs Samsung Galaxy Fi

@nitant & govigov - compared the camera of defy with that of wildfire s. didn't see to much difference. if my friend is willing to spend 14k, i wouldn't have started a thread here. I'd have made him buy ace - hands down. superb camera (in android) with flash. Also my sister in law is having that. So i'm pretty sure it's a decent device for person looking for a great camera. And corning (gorilla glass) has listed ace in its list of products, though i'm not sure about it, as some say it depends on region (wtf?)...

BTW, back on topic.
Fit S / Optimus One / Wildfire S ?
Sorry TE members, i'm omitting xcd35 even after that great win in poll, only because of its truly shitty camera performance. (if my friend is okay with cam, i'd still recommend him xcd35. cause hardware wise it smokes!)

Re: [Need few info from XCD owners] LG Optimus One vs Dell XCD35 vs Samsung Galaxy Fi

Take it from a former XCD35 (Orange San Francisco) owner:

Both the Optimus one and XCD35 are no match for the sheer performance of the Spice MI-410. The latter feels exactly twice as fast and that is without overclocking compared to an oced San Fran @ 691.

Also, both the XCD35 (lcd) and MI-410 reportedly have an 18bit display, yet it hardly makes a difference unless of course you have previously owned a samoled device!

^I dont think so. Snap quality wise the Ace has one of the best 5MP among the mobiles out there.
Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 review: Ace in the hole - GSMArena.com

The Galaxy Ace hasn’t got a proper shutter key so you’ll have to use the virtual on-screen alternative. To activate face detection, you should switch to Smile shot mode.
The image quality is as good as you can expect from a 5MP camera. The contrast is nice as is the color rendering. The amount of captured detail is very high too and the noise levels are kept reasonable. Overall, you get pretty pleasant results with this one, which is something we didn’t expect to see from a device in this class.

I'd say its subjective though it suffices for me.

People who tried my phone loved it (The guy just bought a C7, another bought an i9003).

Here's a quickie:

Bear in mind that the MI-410 has the same processor and gpu as the HTC Desire HD / Desire S. The Ace is not even in the same league :p

^ - ya i know about its mouth watery adreno 205. But, it doesn't stand a chance when it comes to samsung's brand. My friend won't be likely to purchase a dell/spice mobile, but if i insist, he'll for sure. But if gotta insist, i gotta make sure that, it is perfect in all the areas when compared to its similarly priced opponents. Else he'll hit me down with it. And that too, what i've asked for is, his basic requirement. And one of the reason, he is opting for a costly mobile (used to own 1-2k mobiles) is the camera. he insisted that on me.

Edit: I thought of asking more samples from you, but after seeing that image, i'm easily convinced. given the low light scenario, the detailing/noise/noisereduction is balanced, for the price of course.
But still, Can you post few more of those, like in Outdoor light, lowlight with no flash (possible a long shot), one for color saturation and one for exposure (that includes sky, clouds and a building or any earthly object)? or the ones that you had already taken. It'd be of great help to me.

Edit 2: K. leave it. I got it after a long search. the only site to review huawei u9000 (though i knew about this article a long time back, it didn't strike, as it is named welcomm a99 )
http://www.droidsans.com/review-wellcom-a99

Back