WTB Need dead Androids: X00TD (Zenfone Max Pro M1) and mido (Redmi note 4)

rootyme

Disciple
I am looking for two dead phones, Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 and Redmi Note 4.
Need dead phones to replace the screens on both of my perfectly fucntional phones. Mido has a crack right through the middle whereas the Zenfone has Thor thunders in the top and bottom right. It needs its speaker replaced as well.
The OEM replacement parts are going to cost me more than the price I had got these two phones for. :banghead:The 3rd party replacements are always going to be sub-par.
I plan on using these for years to come. There is no reason for me to upgrade. Happy to reduce E-waste this way and you can help me in this.

i have a imppecable max pro m1 ,my usb port melted , so you can use screen + the whole chipset as well .Wont be giving away for free.

Last edited:
i have a imppecable max pro m1 ,my usb port melted , so you can use screen + the whole chipset as well .Wont be giving away for free.
Never asked for free stuff. That being said, I need just the screen. The chipset is not going to be of any use to me. A 3rd party speaker would do just fine. Mine just sounds less loud than usual. Can't pay the full price for sth I won't use.
You should fix the USB port and post it in classifieds. A fine Max Pro M2 was sold with a free 32 GB Card for 3500 a few months back on this forum.

Never asked for free stuff. That being said, I need just the screen. The chipset is not going to be of any use to me. A 3rd party speaker would do just fine. Mine just sounds less loud than usual. Can't pay the full price for sth I won't use.
You should fix the USB port and post it in classifieds. A fine Max Pro M2 was sold with a free 32 GB Card for 3500 a few months back on this forum.
pm me your offer i`ll send you the phone.

@rootyme How do u get new battery when the old one degrades?
i have tried replacing battery from service centre,but they quote somewhere in the range of 1500. For a phone whose value isnt even 3k on second hand market.

@rootyme How do u get new battery when the old one degrades?
i have tried replacing battery from service centre,but they quote somewhere in the range of 1500. For a phone whose value isnt even 3k on second hand market.
I am using the Safa battery I had bought for 1068 last year. It's the most reliable battery for X00TD.
But it's out of stock for a very long period now. Don't think it's coming back. Will have to look for other local 3rd party batteries once this one dies. I think the brand 'Mobilla' can be trusted. You may inquire in the local repair shops.

Back