OS-Android ...if not available then any better one

secondary

-Browser should have flash support

-GPS

-above 100MB internal storage

-wifi

-dedicated camera button

thanks

Touchscreen-NO is almost impossible. And I am saying 'almost' coz the Chinese may have created phones with Android without touchscreen!!! :p

Look at the Motorola Charm. Though it too has touchscreen, it also has a hardware QWERTY keyboard. :)

Plus, it has all the other features u want as well. Price is slightly higher at about 13.2k

@DarkAngel

Samsung I5510 is a slide, i dont want a slide or a flip though. Could you suggest any other? Also it doesn't have one touch camera button and focus(i want the fone to be as good as a decent cam thats why)

@nehaladsul

Motorola CHARM doesnt have flash or a dedicated camera button. Any other suggestions?

@mohitgamer

Galaxy 3 I5801 looks good but no dedicated camera button and i want good video recording also. heard its barely 15fps

@arjun123

E5 looks good. But no autofocus for a 5MP phone. And why is its price at 9k being a 5MP phone? any other suggestions?

Thanks for the reply. I have added 2 more requirements; good video recording and flash support in browser

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Could someone let me know more abt

Motorola DROID PRO XT610 (this looks exactly like what i want), its price?

thanks

X-jo said:
@DarkAngel

[/COLOR]Could someone let me know more abt

Motorola DROID PRO XT610 (this looks exactly like what i want), its price?

thanks

Motorola Droid Pro is way beyond your budget at almost 33k.

There are a few Motorola + Sony Ericsson options. To be honest they're all strictly OK. If you can, try to score a HTC myTouch 3g slide (not myTouch 3g) from the US, it's the perfect phone for your budget.

Your budget is too less for packing a great cam (all phones at your budget have 3mp in general) and other specs.

laemo said:
Motorola Droid Pro is way beyond your budget at almost 33k.
There are a few Motorola + Sony Ericsson options. To be honest they're all strictly OK. If you can, try to score a HTC myTouch 3g slide (not myTouch 3g) from the US, it's the perfect phone for your budget.

Your budget is too less for packing a great cam (all phones at your budget have 3mp in general) and other specs.

Thanks for the reply..

Oh so Motorola Droid is out :(, man it looked so right for me...

The one you mentioned, the slide with qwerty is 574$ which is double my budget. [http://welectronics.com/gsm/T-MOBILE/MY-TOUCH-3G-SLIDE.html] or maybe i am looking at a wrong model as its not mentioned that its HTC.

Is there a decent 3MP phone with flash for 12k? if not which is the highest closest one matching my budget

X-jo said:
Thanks for the reply..

Oh so Motorola Droid is out :(, man it looked so right for me...

The one you mentioned, the slide with qwerty is 574$ which is double my budget. [http://welectronics.com/gsm/T-MOBILE/MY-TOUCH-3G-SLIDE.html] or maybe i am looking at a wrong model as its not mentioned that its HTC.

Is there a decent 3MP phone with flash for 12k? if not which is the highest closest one matching my budget
well the issue is, if you want a andriod, then you probably will not get a decent cam :p most andriods come with below average or strictly average cams. at 10-12k range, there are only few andriod phones

1. zte blade with a sub par 3.2 mp cam

2. lg optimus with a average 3.2 mp cam

3. spice mi 300 with a below average 5mp cam

on the non andriod front there will be better camera phones, but i am not so sure about them. E5 sounds good. Though please keep in mind, that however good a camera on a phone is, it wont come close to a reasonable point and shoot cam most of the times.

regarding x10 mini/pro

They have now got updated to atleast 2.1

But if this guy is looking for a good camera phone first, then they do have the best 5 MP cams presently in android section , regardless of price.

See if cam is such a priority, perhaps you might want to NOT consider Android. Seriously, given the budget, it's not a very good idea to invest in a phone you will hate, but has a decent camera. SE has already announced they won't be upgrading x10 mini/pro to 2.2, so Gingerbread (latest version) is a distant dream. And not many devs are working on custom roms - the best roms are made available to slightly higher-end phones.

Just my two cents.

thanks for the reply guys..

I dont want slide so Xperia, Milestone is a NO.

ZTE Blade has no qwerty, very less talktime(4hrs as shown in gsmarena)

Spice MI-300, as you said bad cam, no qwerty.

Motorola Charm, E5 in on the list with more preference to Charm.

Any other suggestions other than Charm and E5 on the similar lines?

But why is E5 being a 5MP phone cheap(9-11k)

Thanks again.

Update: checked out video reviews of E5(wow) and now I am confused. :(

So the million dollar question, why is E5 less priced? :)

software wise i liked the Charm , camera wise i liked the E5.. what now? i want both(greedy)

Back