Need a storage Geyser for two people

Criminal

Adept
Jun 6, 2013
I moved to Gurgaon (Haryana) 2 years back. I bought that rod from Old Delhi electronics market, which is quite far from my place (3hrs one way). I can definitely buy that rod for you as that place is reachable by metro but can't promise you any timeline. I visit that electronics market whenever I go to New Delhi railway station; which happens to be every few months.

However, in the meantime I can look for something similar in Gurgaon.

ch@ts

Skilled
Jun 13, 2005
If the water isn't flowing, then water won't flow from your storage water heater as well. The water'll be stored inside, but it needs a contstant flow to come out.
Get an immersion rod if you've got water supply for only a couple of hours a day.

Installation charges vary according to the area you live in and the size of the heater. So in some cases it may be better to buy an AO Smith, even if it costs a bit more.
I got an AO Smith 25l heater installed 2 weeks back. I was getting a Raccold for a lower price, but the plumber was charging about Rs. 800 to install it.
The AO Smith guy was pretty professional, polite, and didn't make any mess, or ask for chai-pani.

Reactions: Criminal

andy1978

Adept
Apr 7, 2011
My friend who has electronics & home appliances shop mentioned that the Geyser needs uninterrupted water supply and in my current setup that may not be possible unless I have some overhead tanker built.