Hi fellas..
Need a suggestion for mobile phone.
The budget is 16k.
Usage will be typical girl type :p

-Calling
-Texting-
-Photos
-Gaming

Adhering to template for a clearer pic...

1. Q: Budget?
A: 16k
2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Any
3. Q: Preferred display type?
4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Yes pls. With a flash if possible.
7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: ANy
8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G.
9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Camera, mails , texting, small games like fruit ninja etc.
10. Q: Any other requirements?
A: Don't require dual sim/require dual sim/etc.
11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: None

i have a samsung infuse which is right now in US facility in like excellent condition comes with charger. Actually i have bought 2 phones for me and my friend but he backed out and bought an iphone 4 instead so if u want it then pm me.

Xperia U has 8GB storage -. 2GB OS + 2GB Apps + 4GB for user data like videos, songs.
The ericsson NovaThor U8500 is pretty good and it has Mali 400MP GPU
It will get a ICS update in couple of months. So if the storage is not an issue then go for the Xperia U.
If storage space is not an issue then the Xperia U is very good for the usage. It can be got for Rs.15,998 from saholic (They have all 3 colors)
Sony Xperia U Price in India | ST25i Specifications, Features and Reviews.

Else go for the Xperia Sola for ~19k from HS18. It has a slightly larger 3.7" screen and has the micro SD card slot.
But do wait for the battery review since both have a smallish 1320 mAh battery.
Sola review is almost done at gsmarena (They have added a 360 view and pics. Should be out in a couple of days)
Sony Xperia sola vs. Sony Xperia U - GSMArena.com

According to me Xperia Neo V is the best phone in this price range. As it has all the new and required things you have mentioned. Moreover it also has a front camera. The camera quality of the is very awesome and yes the phone packs with the no.1 operating system of the world Android also. The phone is also very good looking suit best your needs.....

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

if front camera is not required then HTC ONE V is undoubtedly the best phone that suits your need and is also the perfect one because it packs with ICS Android and the Camera of the phone is excellent.........

I hate the fact that just 2 weeks after I bought, Xperia U and Sola showed up at flipkart, letsbuy, infibeam etc. For your budget, if it is Android, you can go either for Xperia U, One V or Defy+ ( Id go for Xperia U if you are not going to load up the device with videos or audio as it has no memory expansion slot). If you don't mind Windows, then go for Omnia W which I personally find it amazing but relatively lesser available apps made me switch to Android. If you can increase your budget, Sola looks like the best option

For the Neo V - The 300MB apprx size of internal storage on my Neo V is a big deal breaker for me despite having an option to transfer most of the apps to SD, so even if I get the same amount of money, I'd go for the ones with more internal memory and definitely with card slot.

Ok, just visited buytheprice today,
samsung galaxy tab 2 with 7" screen and 1 gb ram ics, dual core 1 ghz proccy @ 19900, prices should come down when launched all over.
why i'm recommending this ?
because it got sim slot :)

Xperia U has 8GB storage -. 2GB OS + 2GB Apps + 4GB for user data like videos, songs.
The ericsson NovaThor U8500 is pretty good and it has Mali 400MP GPU
It will get a ICS update in couple of months. So if the storage is not an issue then go for the Xperia U.
If storage space is not an issue then the Xperia U is very good for the usage. It can be got for Rs.15,998 from saholic (They have all 3 colors)
Sony Xperia U Price in India | ST25i Specifications, Features and Reviews.

Else go for the Xperia Sola for ~19k from HS18. It has a slightly larger 3.7" screen and has the micro SD card slot.
But do wait for the battery review since both have a smallish 1320 mAh battery.
Sola review is almost done at gsmarena (They have added a 360 view and pics. Should be out in a couple of days)
Sony Xperia sola vs. Sony Xperia U - GSMArena.com
about the mali 400mp gpu sony isnt telling anything about whether its got 4 cores as in sgs2 or is this a single core one sony is using though i seriously doubt that sony may be using a single core mali 400mp version gpu.

about the mali 400mp gpu sony isnt telling anything about whether its got 4 cores as in sgs2 or is this a single core one sony is using though i seriously doubt that sony may be using a single core mali 400mp version gpu.
Yup from the benchmark scores it looks like a single or dual core version. The SGSII had a quad core Mali 400.

Back