Need a Nice Chair for MOVIES and PC general

hbksabhi

Adept
guys , i am in need of one nice chair
as i mostly lie on bed most of the time ..........
starting having some back problems :S

Suggest 1 Comfortable Chair

shouldn't this be posted in general section instead of consumer electronics - unless you want an electronic chair...

If you don't have an AC inside your room, forget buying a bean bag. Bean bags and summers don't go well AFAIK. ;)

Get a branded chair only which is well designed ... I am having back aches from my current cheap chair.... :(

Saving money on chair is not worth the risk to your health IMO.... and bean bags suck unless you have a AC in your room :p feels like sitting on a sticky gum ball in the heat....

@hbksabhi

I suggest visiting a few furniture shops and looking at various ergonomically designed office computer chairs.

I picked one up recently and find it really comfortable, esp. for an extended period of time. They are priced at upwards of 5K, the good ones that is.

You really need to try them out in person, to see if you're comfortable.

Bean bags, although quite comfortable (cozy), are not recommended for extended periods of computer usage.

Saving money on chair is not worth the risk to your health IMO

Amen!

guys ,i spent a lot of time in Chandigarh for Chairs

IN THE END - i think i will go for a COUCH 3 seater @ 5.5k

it was fluffy and very comfortable

MY ONLY doubt is that should i use a AIR SOFA BED OR NOT .i couldnt demo one

khanvis2009 said:
chair or couch ?? if its the latter nothing beats lazeboy
and the wallet department :eek:hyeah:

6pack said:
shouldn't this be posted in general section instead of consumer electronics - unless you want an electronic chair...
I think he left out the part about the back massager.

hbksabhi said:
MY ONLY doubt is that should i use a AIR SOFA BED OR NOT .i couldnt demo one
What ? there is no water bed option. I am assuming this is for you only and not for more.

Godrej Interio furniture range is bloody expensive. I had my eyes set on this particular model - Home Furniture | Modern Office Furniture | Lab & Marine Solutions - Godrej Interio

I am quite sure the price for that chair must be not less than 10k. :\

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

EDIT: wOOt found an equivalent Jalaram make for the same - Seating System :: Executive Chairs :: MISSI Series :: Jalaram Steel Furniture (P) Ltd. : Varachha, Surat, Gujarat India.

The snap is an exact Ctrl + C/Ctrl + V of the Interio model but Jalaram is known to make some quality stuff here in Surat. Had been to their showroom once. :p

Back