need a Beard Trimmer

arrow004

Disciple
lookin for a Beard Trimmer not a shaver(Need somethin to trim my beard not completely remove it ) Should have rechargeable batteries.

Which one should i go for and what price?? Which brands are good and any thing i should know about before i go out and purchase them? Any downsides to using one ??

All electric razors will only trim you,no matter what they claim,they'll leave a small stub.

Saw a bunch of Remingtons in that popular electronics shop near McDonalds,Andheri.Have no idea of their costs though.

arrow4 ,

What you should go for is a panasonic ER 240,
ER240 | Beard/Hair Trimmer | Health & Beauty | Panasonic India
its got a 5 size adjustment, the smaller the number the smaller the stubble.
Don't worry you won't nip off anything with the adjuster on, but once you take it off, you gotta be careful, or you might just pull off more than you imagine ;)
I am currently using this, quite satisfied, and you can use 2 nimh batteries. Not included.
currently selling for mrp 1645 at chroma, I got mine for around Rs 1000 at Alfa ( irla)

Enjoy the stubble !

Mine is a Phillips from Hypercity. Bought it for ~2K.

Performs OK, but doesn't come with rechargeable batteries though. (One pair of Duracells last me months)

Don't buy Panasonic.

In fact Panasonic and Hitachi are the same, no difference. Both are equally bad. I am using them for the past 6 months or so. You can buy mine if you wish for Rs.600. Very noisy and no smooth trimming.

I am thinking of switching to either Philips or buying the one which is commonly used in barbershops - run by electricity and cheaper too.

Check out either Remington or either Philips.I have a Philips and it is pretty good :)..

Unsure of the model but has a few attachments for trimming the beard along with nose and ear hair and anywhere else u wanna trim :p :p

there is nothing wrong with panasonic, u can go for the wet n dry 1 for 1300 thats the one i have but be [prepared to keep changing batteries. dont expect 10rs nippon batteries to last a lifetime :p

sorry for hijackin the thread!

My Hitachi trimmer is not working :huh: can any one tell me where can i get it repaired in hyderabad!

Bump! help plz.

arrow004 said:
lookin for a Beard Trimmer not a shaver(Need somethin to trim my beard not completely remove it ) Should have rechargeable batteries.
Which one should i go for and what price?? Which brands are good and any thing i should know about before i go out and purchase them? Any downsides to using one ??

Hey, here is the Rechargeable Electric Beard Trimmer, Panasonic is also a good choice.

arrow004 said:
Do you like the Beard Trimmer was powered by batteries? If so, please check out Portable Electric Mens Hair Trimmer Remover Clipper - Wholesale Factory Direct
My boyfriend have bought some stuffs on the website
Hope it would help you

Any new model released ..?

need a beard trimmer/electric shaver (no not for a buzz cut but for the facial hair)

Been absolutely out of scene and hence got no idea about the details as of now :(

Back