Monitors need 22 - 26 inch hdmi monitor with in built speaker playback thru hdmi for AC RYAN

ujas

Disciple
Hi guys,

I have a A C RYAN PLAY ON HD dvr player. i want to hang lcd monitor in my bedroom and play movies from ac ryan thru hdmi. do any LCD-LED monitor with FULL HD support and movie sound plays thru hdmi ?

please suggest. budget is around 15k.

regards
Ujas

Re: need 22 - 26 inch hdmi monitor with in built speaker playback thru hdmi for AC RY

You will find a lot of 23/24" Full HD Monitors with HDMI ports within the 12~15k range.

Re: need 22 - 26 inch hdmi monitor with in built speaker playback thru hdmi for AC RY

Some good options

1) BenQ G2420HD

2) Samsung B2330

3) Samsung PX2370

4) Dell U2311

Local prices will sure be less then of eBay's. Links are just to give you rough idea about price and specs. Samsung PX2370 and BenQ G2420HD look like a good options. Also 1 guy is selling his PX2370 currently in member's market. check out this thread as well.

^The U2311 doesn't have an HDMI port but a Display port and a DVI port. He will need a converter or a suitable cable. Just a headsup!

do any LCD-LED monitor with FULL HD support and movie sound plays thru hdmi ?

It does, provided there is a 3.5mm TRS audio-out jack on the display. For instance, the Dell S2409W has one. So if you were to connect a PS3 or a X360 to this display via HDMI, the sound is routed through the 3.5mm jack to the external speakers or headphones.

do any LCD-LED monitor with FULL HD support and movie sound plays thru hdmi ?
One thing to remember is, it will *not* decode exotic audio codecs. So that has to be taken care by your source, AC Ryan should be able to do it anyways.

thanks.

my dealer suggested AOC T2442WE which is a LED monitor FULL HD with HDMI and speakers for 14500. i think i shall close it.

regards
Ujas

If I were you, I'd choose a monitor with 3.5MM out. Like the Benq G2420 and spend the rest of the amount on a fair pair of speakers. In your case 14500 = 11000 for the G2420 and the 3250 = altec vs4121 should do the trick.

Back