NBA 2k6 Xbox 360 In-game images !

These look awesome.
Looks like next-gen console graphics can live up to the promo videos afterall.

Quake > Farcry/Doom3 > X360/PS3
Three big strides in 10 years, another few years and we should have CG quality graphics in games.

PC games will look like that within 6 months.
But yeah, the current state of pc gaming is sad - 10000 fps's with identical gameplay and revolutionary graphics.
Graphics instead of being a means unto the experience have ended up becoming the exprience.

Consoles atleast make good use of all that power, there's a huge variety of titles to chose from.
Flashback to the last few great games on the pc and they are all console ports! (pop1/2, kotor1/2 and fable)

consoles undoubtedly have a better library, it only lack the logic the of strategy games, the rest consoles own.
And i don't think PC would be able to match Ps3/360's power with 6 months, it atleast take 2 yrs, take that a written, also expect the videocards to be $400+ when ps3/360 would be cutting down on prices.

But a pc can be used for so much more than just gaming.
It will catch up in the graphics department within 6 months, even less if the ps2 was any indication (it will render your dreams!), while the xbox was already outdated when it came.

i don't know wat u guys are thinking but these photo doesn't looks like in game pics ..... they look like more of a photoshop job to me ....

Blade_Runner said:
@Apo and Rahul: Chk out the write-up so you guys know that it is in-game ! http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/sports/nba2k6/preview_6134801.html

Besides you are totally forgetting the Xenos is currently 2 generations ahead of what we are getting to see on the PC and with such tech i guess such hi-fidelity and life like images are very much possible.
arre blady, i am not saying that the screenies r false, i meant that the graphics does not look too realistic

apollyon said:
arre blady, i am not saying that the screenies r false, i meant that the graphics does not look too realistic
oh k but its still work in progress and this is really a big jump in graphics from what we are accustomed to seeing on the PC ;)

Back