Navi report of Gamegod India. Prizepool missing.

The SEA team who won in CSGO reported that they were paid upfront, something that very few tournaments do. They in fact had big doubts about getting paid, but were happy to see the money as soon as the tourney ended. That being said, the Dota 2 India servers are still "offline for maintenance". I think they shouldn't have announced it if it wasn't ready.

Powered by MTS 3G wireless. :p
my comment was actually on the line of...if you watch the funn1k interview in the video you'll see that the interview say something like "there was some money missing connecting you and edward." That sounded like accusing them of thefts. I wont go into the details but there have been too many bad incidents involving this particular organizer.
If the Dota 2 teams also got their prize money its well and good. But personally I no longer trust NODWIN and their employees.

In other news Starladder still hasnt paid the prize money of Season 9 but they have already started Season 11. I have no idea what v1lat (who again has a very bad rep on reddit dota 2 community just like NODWIN) is doing. Birds of the same feathers do flock together I guess.

Last edited:
Back