FS: Desktops NAS PC Parts: 5600X, 2x16GB RAM, 4TB CMR HDDs, 1060 3GB, 650W 80+Gold PSU

GPU sold to @amitjakhar
2 remaining seagate drives sold to @SirVer
Both shipments should get picked up tomorrow, they are packed and ready to go.

@mantheman's PSU and HDDs shipped and tracking shared.

Only the 2x16GB RAM (Crucial Ballistix Micron E Die) remaining now for ₹5500 shipped. My friend has shown interest in the WD drive, so keeping it on hold for him for now. Will notify if it gets sold/becomes available again.

Amazon and Shiprocket f'd up. No-show for 3 days even after escalations.
@amitjakhar your GPU will be picked up around 2-3PM via delhivery.
@SirVer HDDs are picked up via DTDC, sharing tracking details in DM.

2x16GB Crucial Ballistix (Black) still up for sale at 5500 shipped.

RAM sold and shipped to @Angami, tracking details shared.
Unfortunately, the HDDs received by @mantheman were found to be dead.

Even though I had clearly mentioned the shipping risk is on buyer, and there was no apparent lack of packing care from the unboxing video, we have been in talks for some middle ground.

Currently, have decided that I would be paying him ₹2000 in cash plus shipping spare 2x8GB GSkill TridentZ RGB 3000MHz C16 RAM to him. All shipping costs (shipping back dead drives, shipping forward the RAM) to be covered by me.

As of today, HDDs have been picked up for reverse shipment, and RAM has been shipped from my side (one stick is in warranty, as I have invoice for it, the other seems to be a part of 2x8GB kit (I had ordered 1x8 GB sticks from Amazon twice with some gap - not sure if Amazon shipped it like that -but considering one stick out of warranty for now. Testing warranty applies anyway).

I will be paying ₹2000 him once I receive back the HDDs.

Back