N900 on Airtel India

It'll cost upwards of 30k for sure at launch. Maybe the price will come down in a few weeks because of not too many people buying it. Fear of Linux, and the unknown, you see. :p

its not even sure the phone is going to launch in India this year.
FoneArena recently made at a trip to UK for a Nokia event where he got hold of a demo unit and has inserted his Airtel sim, clicked pics and made an unboxing video.
btw nice way to get hits to your website :p

I read on some site some days back that the N900 is not going to launch anywhere in the world this year.

Nokia had only sent out some review samples which was v5 of the product. Nokia is now fixing some bugs and changing some other things based on the feedback it has received so far. Consumers will get v6 of the product.

Seems like Nokia wants to make this a perfect phone.

Also at the time of its launch, I think it will cost near around 35k-40k and will come down to 28-30k in a few months.

hotshot05 said:
I read on some site some days back that the N900 is not going to launch anywhere in the world this year.

Nokia had only sent out some review samples which was v5 of the product. Nokia is now fixing some bugs and changing some other things based on the feedback it has received so far. Consumers will get v6 of the product.

Seems like Nokia wants to make this a perfect phone.

Also at the time of its launch, I think it will cost near around 35k-40k and will come down to 28-30k in a few months.

Lol the preorders are out for italy and germany. you can expect this phone to thit the market.. max by christmas i think.

Edit:

Nokia N900 Release Date as stated on newegg :14/11/2009

Price: $559.99 with Free Shipping

Link: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875205178

Back