N86 review wanted

ujar

Recruit
I was using N73, but now it's time to upgrade. I want to buy N86. But how is it? What are the pros & cons?

when i bought it & opened it the Handset Screen was Defective.

Luckily the dealer had that last piece of n86 in stock so,he asked me to wait for few days but i wanted the phone the same day so, i got myself a 5800xm & i'm completely satisified with it.

i was using n73 ME previously & to be honest it sucks.

Apart from N86 8MP Camera & Fast Processor 5800XM Beats it..

naveen58 said:
Apart from N86 8MP Camera & Fast Processor 5800XM Beats it..

and nokia already speed up the CPU of nokia 5800 from 369MHz to 434MHz with a firmware upgrade long back which is same as n86.:bleh: though camera still sucks.

What about SE W995 in comparison to N86 8MP ??

Isnt noise canceling headphones + portable speakers we get in box with W995 great deal for around 20k Rs ??

@yogi7272,
I have seen your thread about n86.

But guys here is the problem: while I went to different stores like mobile store, planet M, spice, etc., none of them have stock. Some of them also stated that it got technical issuses and some not much selling.

Now the question is should I buy it?

technical issue .. what a joke :rofl: .. are baba , never ever believe those idiot shopwalla people.. if they dont have any stock then they will give u all these crap excuses .. I got it for 24.5 k in june .. I guess it has dropped to 20.4k in other states .. here in maharashtra its bit costly .. still excellent phone..awesome camera even if it lacks xenon , super fantastic build, premium feel ..ohh the list is very very long. .. get it ..:hap2: .. and if u do get it then dont update ur firmware to ver 20 ..first hack it and then update .. good luck ..

The camera is excellent.. Other than that dunno

Not sure if the screen is flimsy since a friend who has it dropped his keys on the phone and the glass shattered

I will say camera is very very good.. excellent is a term reserved for samsung pixon 12 camera .. A one or two firmware updates more and then It will be excellent/ mind blowing camera .. :) The phone is excellent ..:hap2:

Back