Budget Above 25K N4 or N5 ?

nimitbhardwaj

Disciple
So going to buy a phone this Diwali.
Had a thread created earlier where I was recommended to buy a N4.
What I want to ask now is that should I wait for N5 or go for the N4?
The N4 is available for 21500 at Flipkart right now and there might be an even better offer on the 15-19th sale they're having.
But the N5 sounds like a true beast and I have my heart on it. My budget is 30k max, so should I wait for the N5 or go for the N4 ?

So the N5 is available for 399$ in the US. I have a relative there who can buy it for me and bring it here. Should I go for it? Or wait for reviews? Plus what about the warranty and it will be unlocled right? (The Google Play one).

Do you know new google's nexus update policy - update s only up to 18 months from release :p

Do you really think if we see 4.5 android or 5.0 released in future on around June or above , nexus 4 won't get the update? :p

GNex didn't got the update may be because of it's chip as what I read on a different forum and google just put a silly reason. This definitely won't happen with Nexus 4.

Go for the 5 undoubtedly...better screen processor design screen size battery (due to the new chip)....plus if you are buying N4 from India and N5 from abroad there wont be much difference in the first place (in terms of price)

Back