My Technology Website

ferrarif50

Disciple
Hi all,

I have launched a technology website, a spinoff from my earlier freely hosted tech site, which was featured in the Internet Magazine UK.

Since its launch (1 month back), it has have received thousands of visitors.

You can visit it at
http://www.techslash.com
Slashing through technology!

Its prized content is a one-of-the kind complete internet information center, a repository of internet info and services and a growing extensive technology knowledge base.

Also a completely dynamic and uptodate security panel with real time virus reports.

Aprt from these, there are PC Guides, tips-tricks, HOW-tos and a lot more.

If you like the site, sign up for the newsletters for cool tech stuffs.

So long!!

ps: ofcourse, do post ur comments here.

Quite a good start. Even though the header at the portal is quite nice, the bottom part doesnt match up with the current theme due to the use of white background. Personally i would like a near grey background for the same. But such a colour wont be quite appealing to many. Also why isnt there a favicon as yet? A simple TS with some graphic art would be enough.

Best of luck with the Tech Portal

Great site! The content is really good! But, I would like to see some design changes.
A favicon, as suggested by Soura, would be a nice addition. Also, I say you better start using some CMS, preferably Mambo, to make life a lot easier! ;)

As much as i would like to say that the site is cool i cannot; since it seems that you have ripped many reviews from TE including my review of Cold fear as well. This has been done without getting the permission of the author (atleast in my case) so i'll ask you to please remove that review off your site.

EDit: Don't know about the other but you could post my review provided you link it back to TE :)

Hi,

Thanks for ur suggestions.
Guess what, I have changed the entire design now..taking your feedbacks.

Check the site now and get back!!

ferrarif50 said:
Hi,

Thanks for ur suggestions.
Guess what, I have changed the entire design now..taking your feedbacks.

Check the site now and get back!!
U still have not clarified/replied to Blade_Runner's queries. Posting content on ur site without seeking permission from the author of the original content made land u in trouble.

TheMask said:
U still have not clarified/replied to Blade_Runner's queries. Posting content on ur site without seeking permission from the author of the original content made land u in trouble.

I have already clarified man!!...I know the ethics!! :cool2:

Back