My rig getting together slowly :P

Switch

Skilled
Jan 13, 2005
Week 25 are beasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssstttttttttttttttttttssssssssssssssss... Good luck with that karan and Congo :D...

KiD0M4N

Skilled
Aug 24, 2005
www.erodov.com
Chaos said:
That IHS doesn't look particularly smooth... might be an issue lol :p.

hahax.... the IHS is perfectly flat.... had tested as ssoon as i had opened it with a cc.

tomo morn i am heading with the slb to supratim's place to get the stock hsf / flash to 0614 / ram set to 2.1V

after that..... visit to chaos's place @ 8 PM

:D :D

Darklord

Skilled
Jan 28, 2005
Nice to see your Rig coming up.Congrats Bro...

Looking forward to some mind boggling numbers from you.

Quad Master

Skilled
Apr 17, 2005
Mumbai, IN
Congrats on all ur goodies.

BTW that closeup shot is gr8.

I too own a K750i but its hard to believe that pic is taken from a K750i.

Looks like i shud try some macro shots with it. :)

ANP !!!

Skilled
May 15, 2006
The pic looks awesome.. Anyways mine is L627, So lets see whom OCs better :devil2:. We all E64/E63 owners will have a Benchmark fight similar to Adi vs Harshal vs Funky vs Rio E66 fight :devil2: LOL.

Supra

Skilled
Feb 10, 2005
Karan brought his rig to my place & with my RAM & stock HSF the beast:) woke up.

We had a scare though as it didn't boot up in 1st go...changed the ram slots & it was fine.Bios flashed to 0614 & ram voltage 2.15V...now with the Gskill @ night....we will get some nos.

Darklord

Skilled
Jan 28, 2005
^^ Yeah waiting for the Allys to slog it out.The E6600 tussle was awesome,with some heavyweights slogging it out.

KiD0M4N

Skilled
Aug 24, 2005
www.erodov.com
Hahaha.... a little update:

I set my alarm to 7:30 am today so that I could wake up. As expected I woke up and without opening my eyes, reached out and shut off the alarm (I really need to get this skill perfected, imagine the possibilities :D)

Finally woke up at 8:30 and got out of house by 9. I went to my gf's house picked her up, came back to my house to go get the rig. All went fine (I mean i got a average speed of around 15 km/hr) and I reached uptill the Wipro office on Hosur road (around 2 kms from Silk board.) My worst nightmare was starting to unravel.

FLAT TYRE

I was in shock for a couple of minutes wondering "IS THIS COINCIDENCE?" Kahin nariel, wariel phoda na tha kya bidu? I

I was in the middle lane, so to reach the shops on the side I had to push the bike w/flat tire half a km back to get to a crossing and then another half km back to the origial posi (now on side lane)

1km down in the odo meter.....

ps: will finish this soon :p

KiD0M4N

Skilled
Aug 24, 2005
www.erodov.com

I set my alarm to 7:30 am today so that I could wake up. As expected I woke up and without opening my eyes, reached out and shut off the alarm (I really need to get this skill perfected, imagine the possibilities :D)

Finally woke up at 8:30 and got out of house by 9. I went to my gf's house picked her up, came back to my house to go get the rig. All went fine (I mean i got a average speed of around 15 km/hr) and I reached uptill the Wipro office on Hosur road (around 2 kms from Silk board.) My worst nightmare was starting to unravel.

FLAT TYRE

I was in shock for a couple of minutes wondering "IS THIS COINCIDENCE?" Kahin nariel, wariel phoda na tha kya bidu? I

I was in the middle lane, so to reach the shops on the side I had to push the bike w/flat tire half a km back to get to a crossing and then another half km back to the origial posi (now on side lane)

KiD0M4N

Skilled
Aug 24, 2005
www.erodov.com

FLAT TYRE

ANP !!!

Skilled
May 15, 2006
Karan said:

FLAT TYRE

LOL wht a co-incidence..