My New Tinny Winny MP3 / FLAC Player

raksrules

Elite
No...there is no mistake in the thread title...my tinny winny player that also plays FLACs effortlessly :bleh::bleh:

It is the Teclast X19+

It plays - MP3, WAV, AAC (M4A i think), APE (did not try), WMA (did not try)....and yes FLACs :hap2:

Capacity - 4GB

Other Features - FM, Voice Recording

TTS (Text to Speech) - Reads the song names..Lol..

Eg: If the song name is Kaminey.mp3, it says this when i select the song..hehe

E-Book reader - Yes it reads txt files too in chinese and english(does not translate :eek:hyeah: ). Other Languages i don't know

Battery Life - 70 Hrs Manufacturer's Claim

Something to note: As per Manufacturer's claim, charge for 5 minutes and use player for 3 Hrs :)

Damages - Approx 1300 Rs.

Here are the pics.

zn9av9.jpg

ocn5e.jpg

aktphf.jpg

148dkyo.jpg

31311e8.jpg

28jcefn.jpg

sbnfaw.jpg

qn5zix.jpg

Chuck norris approves chinese products.

awesome purchase at 1.3k BTW, pls get like 100 of them to india and sell for 5k.:\

[mod]Hotlinking Image is against forum rules[/mod]

neat device. (and: oh my god the chinese are going to dominate the world! we better make friends with them fast...)

^^ I actually cannot find much difference because i am no big audiophile. But many a times i feel the quality is good, probably that may be psychological as i know a flac file is being played :p

Cool thing. :)

(mainly due to the display and price. :p)

Does it double up as a data storage thingie too- like a regular pendrive?

And how many flacs can we get into that? :p

^^ Yup it doubles up as a flash drive. Display is OLED 4 line display. The firmware is upgradeable. I just flashed it with latest firmware from the manufacturer's website and it has now got the delete function on board.

As far as FLACs are concerned, the number depends obviously on memory. Currently i have about 200-250 songs of which like 2-3 albums are flacs, others mostly 128 and 320 kbps songs.

Back